• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She prefers bareback

• Thread starterhalfjob
  • Start date

halfjob

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 18, 2011
We have been talking more and more about sex with other men.My wife says if it happens it will be bareback as she hates condoms and asks if I am ok with that!
She has also said that we may not know the father if it happens and she would have a DNA test.I do not know why this turns me on so much .I should not want her to have an affair but I do .Why?

Reactions: ChiRo
Personally, I would be more worried about her getting an STD like AIDS rather then who is the possible father of your children

Well aside from the STDs, don't we all prefer bareback to condoms? LOL

ONLY pick the save & clean fucking machines (bulls) for your wife if she is going to take cums into her pussy....:D

I cant stand condoms. Try to avoid them because the experience is much better without.

She loves to pick people she knows well and tease me about what she is going to do!

I feel you may be taking my comments too literally-some chat is designed to excite but not always to happen

halfjob2 said:
I feel you may be taking my comments too literally-some chat is designed to excite but not always to happen

==========

well put cuntface :D

There is no reason to tell the Bull or the child that it was conceived out of the marriage.
Raise it like it is yours. If you want your wife to fuck a bareback, get a STD test.
You never know if the guy or girl you marry has an STD anymore. Back in the day it was
mandatory to take a blood test before getting a marriage license. Today, anyone can
marry anyone else, STD or not.

Like most women who can safely make the choice - my wife always prefers bareback.

I can't speak on the whole pregnancy issue other than to say that I/we are wholeheartedly in favor of IUD's - gives you the best of both worlds - bareback but no risk of pregnancy.

It does not appear we have answered the whole question!

HTML:
[quote="halfjob2, post: 226640"]We have been talking more and more about sex with other men.My wife says if it happens it will be bareback as she hates condoms and asks if I am ok with that!
She has also said that we may not know the father if it happens and she would have a DNA test.I do not know why this turns me on so much .I should not want her to have an affair but I do .Why?[/QUOTE]

It is east to get hung up on bareback and pregnacy, many women prefer and insist on bareback sex and it has been pointed out there are a lot of methods to prevent pregnacy, but maybe she wants to get pregnant by another man for some reason. I just read an article somewhere about women, sperm doners having children, and wanting to keep the identity a secret, but many of the children are now coming of an age and want to know who their parent was, and for good reason, some desease and conditions appear to be inherited and they have a right to know, or so they think.

I do not think the key question in my mind at least is why it turns halfjob2 on and he feels that in itself is wrong. I wish I could say I have an educated answer, but no I don't, except it seems to turn many of us on and to an Alpha male the idea of another man having sex with his woman seems to make them want to give the woman her walking papers. Yet, even the Alpha male will seek the best woman he can find, whether she is married, has children or not. Go figure! Many men are openminded and do not equate sex with love and devotion and are pleasers at heart and it makes them happy if she is pleased. I fall into this catogory.

I know took a long time to say, Damned if I Know.

Attachments

• cartoon_cuck-PregnantWife.jpg
    cartoon_cuck-PregnantWife.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 130
In all my life, and I have had many women, I have seldom used condom's. I have bought a few, but they usually just got old in my pocket or car. Nearly all the women I have been with (abt. 20) have preferred bareback.
Cheers, Harry

MacNfries said:
LOL ... halfjob2, come on guy ... don't give up on us. Oh, and don't take duke's "compliments" personally, he treats everyone the same way ... just think of him as the "Denise The Menace" of the forums.

He calls me a cuntface all the time ... and I don't have a clue as to why ....

=========

some dudes are too sensitive by half 4 the internet
excessively graceful too i imagine ........is it so bad
to look like a cunt? :confused:

Harry - same here - at one point I counted 28 different women I'd been including Sue.
I think I used condoms with 2 of them. All the rest either took the risk or used another form of birth control that allowed me to go bareback. And I can say for sure that ALL 26 of them loved me cumming in them and would have it no other way.

If my wife accidently got knocked up by a Bull, then I would raise the child like it was mine, but the Bull wouldn't know it is his.
It's the risk we all take in this lifestyle, if you go bareback.
There is nothing wrong with raising another man's child, if it came out of your wife, and she was in the Cuckold lifestyle along with you.

Warpt said:
If my wife accidently got knocked up by a Bull, then I would raise the child like it was mine, but the Bull wouldn't know it is his.
It's the risk we all take in this lifestyle, if you go bareback.
There is nothing wrong with raising another man's child, if it came out of your wife, and she was in the Cuckold lifestyle along with you.

===========

what if the progeny were handicapped? ( mongoloid idiot ) ?
..interesting moral dilemma with the added frisson of it not
being YOURS :confused:

Still doesn't matter.
If you want the lifestyle, you have to live with the risk.
I can love another man's child, if it came out of my wife.

I have to agree with Warpt. If you went into this willingly as I have - then you have to accept responsibility for any possible outcomes...

Users who are viewing this thread