• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She says she's ready to try

• Thread startercharisma
  • Start date
You deserve the best

I can't speak for the oters, but I'm willing to do anything I can to please you. I'm a 8" white male from Cincinnati. Ready to please you.

when u lookin to meet up sweety louisville here

Wow

She is a looker! When can we meet? Anytime in Feb or March?

She is one damn hot and sexy female I know that whomever the lucky BBC is will have a great time fucking her fine ass! I wish that it was me.

i wish ur BBC dream is fulfilled.. if notu can have horny BLACk indian dicks.... they are hard and horny fuckers tooo

how bad do you want a bbc i'll travel too stuff that pussy full / are you into hours of complete satisfaction of long strokes and deep poundings

going to be in bowling green next month...would love to give her a fat black cock. I do have pics. master4white......@yahoo.com

going to be in bowling green next month...would love to give her a fat black cock. I do have pics. master4whitewomen......@yahoo.com

Nice

charisma said:
Thanks everyone for your compliments and support. We are very suprised that no BM from the Cincinnati area have posted or written. I think she is amazing and sexy, are we doing something wrong?

wish I was there lol

wow! love your post pics lol none on your profile here but great post thanks email me or message me any time

Users who are viewing this thread