• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

she will read this

• Thread startermygoodslut
  • Start date
Oh yes, she's hot!

I would love to use hypnosis on your sexy wife. That way she would fuck whoever you want, whenever you want, and you could watch it all. Please email me if you wanna make it happen.

wifepleaser2007

Wifepleaser, I appreciate the consideration, but you may not understand. She is a good slut. Fuck, she's a great slut. Hypnosis just isn't needed. She's already as much of a freak as I am, and is already more than willing to fuck others.

Loveslife, she does need dick often. I wish you were local, so you could maybe fuck her. She seems to be in a dry spell right now, and really desperately needs a good fuck.

mygoodslut said:
..... and really desperately needs a good fuck.

Maybe she can get some relief by taking some new pictures showing what a fake cock can do - then sharing them with us? I'd love to see another set from her.

There's nothing I'd like more than enjoying her hot body and finding out just how submissive and obedient a slut she can be. I'm hard again thinking of her soft body moving against me. :)

you look so sexy..... i would love 2 eat that sexy pussy

Grey, believe it or not, it's not even really about obedience. She enjoys it herself, and want's to. She's one hell of a great freak. It's one of the things I love about her.

I was thinking of obedience to ME ;)

So what has been her freakiest moment or situation? Is she after a bit of bondage, or a bit of pain? (or a LOT of pain perhaps??) Is she a size-queen who prefers the abnormally big - or big objects inside her?? Or is she greedy and want the attention of a number of men all at once?

Should I remind you/her about more pictures every time, or will that become irritating? :D

she's underating herself..

I would give her a double treatment of affection.. all three of us standing, me in back, you in fornt, heavy-handing her body as we stroke ourselves off betwen her buttocks (man in back) & her thighs (man in front).., then shoot our loads outside, rubbing ourselves around on her skin.. we shoudl change places on & off until we get there

Your wife is definitely a hot-looking woman. *Very* sexy....

Mygoodslut,

mygoodslut said:
Maybe after your comments, she won't think that I'm the only one that thinks she is hot as hell.

I should hope not. Your wife definitely looks hot as hell :D, especially in her photo on the right in your post #9. What gorgeous tits. What an enticing, sensuous come-hither look :cool:. She's a beautiful woman :p, and I hope you'll tell her I said so.

—Custer

If it helps, I'm jacking off while looking at your wife's tits.

Users who are viewing this thread