• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Shes going to another guys house she met online right now!!!!

• Thread starterTokyocouple
  • Start date

Tokyocouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2011
I posted an ad for her and begged and begged her to reply and find someone to fuck or suck or something. no luck for over a year now then today I sucked her tits reall nice and warmed her up before she went off to work. then asked if she can please meet with a guy that recently emailed her. SHE REPLIED to his email. then he replied with some pics and she ended up sending him a nice pic of her ass bent over on the bed wearing a miniskirt and stockings that she had on her phone. he replied with a story that must have turned her on because now shes asking me if she can meet with him today after her work. she gets off work in just acouple hrs and her work happens to be close to his house. they have never met in person and my fucking heart is racing like crazy!!! My beatiful Japanese bride is going to get pounded by another man in just a few hrs from now!!! I cant believe it.

We are meeting a possible longterm bull tomorrow
he has been chatting with my wife by email and texts
hoping this works out

Tokyocouple said:
I posted an ad for her and begged and begged her to reply and find someone to fuck or suck or something. no luck for over a year now then today I sucked her tits reall nice and warmed her up before she went off to work. then asked if she can please meet with a guy that recently emailed her. SHE REPLIED to his email. then he replied with some pics and she ended up sending him a nice pic of her ass bent over on the bed wearing a miniskirt and stockings that she had on her phone. he replied with a story that must have turned her on because now shes asking me if she can meet with him today after her work. she gets off work in just acouple hrs and her work happens to be close to his house. they have never met in person and my fucking heart is racing like crazy!!! My beatiful Japanese bride is going to get pounded by another man in just a few hrs from now!!! I cant believe it.

Any update?

The dude rescheduled. Bur they are still emailing. I'm monitoring the situation

Users who are viewing this thread