• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She's Ready for BBC.

• Thread starterTheLummox
  • Start date

TheLummox

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 17, 2006
She's Ready for Black Cock...

I wanna know what you think...

htll yeah, she looks damn hot. Where is she from ? Cali here .

she is the sexiest thing out can you send me some pics

I will pump her full of black

100% real and lookin for same, travel for work so meeting real time is what Im interested in, she looks like she has a pale white ass, mouth and pussy that needs to be pumped full, you can reach me at nastyblack34@yahoo.com

I love these pics, she has one hot ass and pussy:) I would love to plant my seed in you daily, I am rock hard!

thats a very nice sexy picture of your wife where you guys located..

She'd glad to see, that her pictures are peaking some interest. She's been masterbating all day.

sounds great seetie i would love to know more about you sweetie. u look great in your picture sweetie

New Pictures for my fans...

I hope, I'm not too pale..

god damn, girl....i'd take you in EVERY position. You are fine as hell and just my type

I have a video of myself masterbating. I'll gladly give it to any studs that want it. Just send me a private message, so I can add you to a certain messenger. I can only send it there.

No dial up

If you don't have a high-speed connection, dont bother trying to get the video. It will not send. Its a 58mb file, of high quality..

Sorry if this offends dial-up users.

Users who are viewing this thread