• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She's Searching for....THE BIG ONE!

• Thread startercuckyhubbyme
  • Start date
http://nethorny.com

macaluso-1.jpg

no i think your cool i have been encouraging the mfm idea to my wife unsuccessfuly. nothing wrong with learning how your sig other reacts to different stimuli! i haTE! the idea of bulls and cucks thing. the idea of being humiliated is tradgic to me. maybe not to all............but i prefer just enjoying my sig other being in a state of exstacy. sharing ones wife doesn't have to be humiliating to be enjoyable.

why its vrey hard to find ablull espsely the dark skin black guys in the west .

Last edited by a moderator:
We have learned that alot of factors go into finding a bull.

By the way we are not in the west coast any longer....for about 3 years!

black guy in nyc

hi there.black guy in nyc.looking to have fun.what do you say about that? get back to me whenever.whereabouts in nyc are you located?

black guy in nyc

your wife is very hot! mmm mmm mmmmmmm! WOW!

Have a fun & safe Memorial day weekend...God bless our troops!!!

its the attention

tuppinsinmo said:
I am sure as good as she looks she won't have any problem finding any guy regardless of race, age, religion, or size wanting a little action with her. Which leads me to something I don't understand. Hell, chicks and I have known my share in 52 years knows how to make a man want them, hit on them, get them. So why in hell would you go to a web site to find a lover, ok, maybe you don't want to do the people right around you, but you can go to any nice hotel, go to the pool or to the bar and she could take her pick. People on the net are rarely who and what they say they are. Yes I know there are some, but they are the vast minorty. Hell she go to the grocery store and get five guys with out even trying. I just don't get it.

all sluts , male and female love to savour the attention , being a slut is all about attention , is that so hard to realise and appreciate.

movies

Thank you for sharing your wife to all of us who read these posts, she is really sexy. I never got to take movies of my wife screwing other men but I did take numerous polaroids of her in action. I had one series of her lover shaving her totally bald and then of his dick pounding in and out of her hole. The last picture was of the cream pie left behind and I had the great pleasure of cleaning her up

bobs your uncle said:
Thank you for sharing your wife to all of us who read these posts, she is really sexy. I never got to take movies of my wife screwing other men but I did take numerous polaroids of her in action. I had one series of her lover shaving her totally bald and then of his dick pounding in and out of her hole. The last picture was of the cream pie left behind and I had the great pleasure of cleaning her up

Thanks unc...will post more in the upcoming days ahead.

cuckyhubbyme said:
Thanks unc...will post more in the upcoming days ahead.

Hi,

I hope so! She is gorgeous, and deserving of some great sex.

EU

Users who are viewing this thread