• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should i be kept locked?

• Thread startercocklet4DomWomen
  • Start date

Should i be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cocklet4DomWomen

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 2, 2008
My Mistress/Wife has kept me locked in a Lori's tube chastity device with PA
piercing for 3 years, so far, without a single release for an erection.vvasapol@yahoo.com For those
wondering about my health, i am milked anally once every other month with
a vibrating anal probe. Mistress is free, of course to enjoy as many orgasms
with Her many Big Dick Boyfriends as She pleases. my Wife says i will reman locked for at least 10 years before She will even consider a release for
an erection. i have begged and pleaded with my Wife that this is way too
extreme a restriction from erections, masterbation and orgasms for me to
suffer for Her amusement and pleasure and that other cuckold husbands aren't treated nearly as severely as i am. She, of course, counters that this is a fitting punishment for a husband with the small penis of a little boy. My
question to any Dom Wives, cucked husbands, or Bulls on this forum is; do
you think this is too much punishment to endure? Please include any personal
experiences about this subject if you can. My Wife will be reading this poll to
decide if an early release is justified based on your responces. Thank You!!!

Attachments

• Photo 4.jpg
    Photo 4.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 856
If you do not obey her, she could exercise her right to keep you locked up until you are 65, but I recommend five years maximum and anal milking fortnightly if you have completed all the chores on the household list.

Your sperm should be thrown out with the garbage.

A true cuck will never argue with his wife. She knows what is best for you and you should obey her with enthusiasm and pride.

Actually, you should go over your wife's knee and be spanked quite hard for arguing with her about your caging, then made to stand in the corner like a child who has misbehaved. Would you love to have that happen?

You might like to have a monthly enema to enhance your chastisty.

You are absolutely right!!!

Josetta said:
If you do not obey her, she could exercise her right to keep you locked up until you are 65, but I recommend five years maximum and anal milking fortnightly if you have completed all the chores on the household list.

Your sperm should be thrown out with the garbage.

A true cuck will never argue with his wife. She knows what is best for you and you should obey her with enthusiasm and pride.

Actually, you should go over your wife's knee and be spanked quite hard for arguing with her about your caging, then made to stand in the corner like a child who has misbehaved. Would you love to have that happen?

You might like to have a monthly enema to enhance your chastisty.

Hello Josetta
You are correct that it is not my place to complain to my Mistress
concerning my restriction punishment. My Wife's response to all of my
pleas for release in the last 3 years is always how totally useless my penis
is to Her and that keeping it locked is the only real pleasure She can enjoy
from the fact that i even have a penis at all. The poll on this forum was
the only option my Wife would agree to for any chance of an early release
with 5 years being the minimum She would concede and depending upon the final results in 90 days. My Mistress/Wife wishes me to thank You for
all of your interesting suggestions and my personal thanks for Your vote of
5 years for a release. 2 years is still a long time more to wait, but at least
i have a chance at the small pleasure of an erection again before 10 years
or more. Thank You so much for your kindness!!!:whip_it:

Chastity Restriction Punishment

Greetings Members,
i appreciate the many Members of this forum that have voted, so far, in
this poll, although the decision at this point is against me ever enjoying an
erection again. My Mistress/Wife is histerical with laughter at the life of
suffering that appears to await me when this poll concludes and also that it
was my idea to post this poll in the first place. She has requested that i post
this reply in an effort to encourage the many voters and potential new voters
to include any thoughts or messeges concerning their reasons or experiences
for the vote they are casting. Mistress says this will amuse Her and help justify the eventual decision She will make once the poll finally concludes.
i am instructed to thank you again, but i can't help being very disappointed
about the results, so far, and the future of denial, suffering and frustration
that await me!!!:nutkick:

lol Your little boy penis is even smaller than one of friend's who is in a similar kind of relationship. I'm sending him your photo so perhaps he will feel better about how small his peepee is. His mistress might get a laugh too, or perhaps just realize that his little weinie isn't actually the smallest in existence. I suppose that you are very good with your tongue just as my friend is. Some of his mistress/wife's lovers have him suck their cocks or take it up the ass. He is always humiliated by this, but it is also a major turn-on for him. She also delights in having him show his tiny clit to her girlfriends and even his female friends. But she does allow him to cum if someone like myself wants to watch him stroke it for us.

Mistress no longer allows me to cum

Hungrylips said:
lol Your little boy penis is even smaller than one of friend's who is in a similar kind of relationship. I'm sending him your photo so perhaps he will feel better about how small his peepee is. His mistress might get a laugh too, or perhaps just realize that his little weinie isn't actually the smallest in existence. I suppose that you are very good with your tongue just as my friend is. Some of his mistress/wife's lovers have him suck their cocks or take it up the ass. He is always humiliated by this, but it is also a major turn-on for him. She also delights in having him show his tiny clit to her girlfriends and even his female friends. But she does allow him to cum if someone like myself wants to watch him stroke it for us.

The only part of my Mistress/Wife's body She will allow my tongue near is Her feet. This was decided by my Wife and Her Black Bull Master 3 years ago when He moved into the house and the Master Bedroom. My Mistress
does, however, enjoy parading my tiny locked penis in the company of Her many Girlfriends or loaning me out to do housework for them. Your friend
is lucky his Wife still allows him to masterbate and cum!!! :whip_it:

Last edited by a moderator:
You are still resisting your Mistress and her Black Bull Master.
You MUST STOP feeling disappointed. Masturbation is NOT FOR YOU.
Licking her feet is a wonderful gift they give you - why don't you feel grateful?

She is a Princess, so be ever so thankful that you are allowed to be her servant slave.

Her friends are getting a lot of pleasure from seeing your tiny rod all locked up, and I bet you enjoy showing it off to them.

I think you are being spoilt - but you need to be milked more often to get rid of the seeds that will never be sown.

You are RIGHT AGAIN!!!

Josetta said:
You are still resisting your Mistress and her Black Bull Master.
You MUST STOP feeling disappointed. Masturbation is NOT FOR YOU.
Licking her feet is a wonderful gift they give you - why don't you feel grateful?

She is a Princess, so be ever so thankful that you are allowed to be her servant slave.

Her friends are getting a lot of pleasure from seeing your tiny rod all locked up, and I bet you enjoy showing it off to them.

I think you are being spoilt - but you need to be milked more often to get rid of the seeds that will never be sown.

Hello Mistress Josetta,
i hope You're not offended by the title, but my Mistress/Wife instructed
me to address You with proper respect. Mistress enjoyed Your wise and
thoughtful chastisement of me. You are again correct that i should appreciate being allowed the priviledge of whorshipping my Goddess/Wife
and serving and suffering for Her comfort and amusement. The vote, thus
far, is going towards the furthest extreme of what i had intended or hoped,
and it is still very difficult to wrap my head around the probability that i will
never again experience an erection or orgasm. Add to that, the humiliation
for me, that Mistress has enjoyed well over a thousand intense orgasms since i was locked 3 years ago and will enjoy tens of thousands more is sometimes overwhelming!!! Mistress is considering increasing my milkings to once a month, as per Your suggestion, especially if the vote concludes to have the locks sealed permanently. It is my Mistress/Wife's wish that i include photos of myself to You and all the other Superior Women of this site so that You can all share in a good giggle and laugh!!! Thank You again
Mistress Josetta :bowdown:

Attachments

• Photo 5.jpg
    Photo 5.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 370
  • Photo 3.jpg
    Photo 3.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 556
castration should be a choice

locked cucked hubby wife is getting tired od the milking process and i like bein locked and control but we have look into castration at this point its been 4 years and my little cock just gets in the way

Responce to castration option

thomprc said:
locked cucked hubby wife is getting tired od the milking process and i like bein locked and control but we have look into castration at this point its been 4 years and my little cock just gets in the way

Greetings,
Firstly, allow me to thank you for the vote of release in 5 years. i'm still a long way from the votes receiving permanent chastity, but perhaps it may turn around. Your comments were very brief, so forgive me if i misunderstood anything. You said your Wife has kept you locked without release for 4 years with milkings your only means of releasing your semen and your Wife is tired of the time She must sacrifice to milk you, so She is considering castration as an option to solve Her problem, is that correct?
Well, i think that is the most extreme resolution, that i believe few Wives make, concerning the sex life of their cuckold husbands. My Mistress/Wife has joked about it in the past, but i think She prefers and enjoys the suffering i must endure with strong sexual desire that is kept denied by Her while She is free to experience, everyday, the most explosive orgasms of Her life. At least, that is what i hope. It would be very reluctantly that i would submit to becoming a real eunuch for my Mistress/Wife. But anything is possible, and ultimately, the decision would be Hers to make if that is what She desires to make Her happy. Your post says you are from
New Jersey, what area of Jersey do you live. We live in South Jersey. If you feel reluctant to place your responces here, feel free to use my e-mail address that is included in my original poll post. Thanks again for your vote and comments!!! :eek:

I think you should have all the hair permantly removed from your body.
You need to wear female panties 24/7.

Have you ever knelt on all fours supporting a tray on your back while your Mistress and her friends have afternoon tea? This keeps your eyes looking at the ground while you wait patiently for the next commands of your Mistress.

I know guys who were castrated and they have no regrets, but it isn't for everyone.
Female hormones can help your penis shrink and your voice to soften.

Do you have a Cuckold contract ?
Does all your wages go into your Mistress's Bank account ?
Do you do a fair share of the housework?

I think you should also keep a large diary of the things that happen to other cuckolds on the internet. Read a lot of cuckold stories and write in the diary key things that happened to the cucks. Your mistress can then read your entries and this will give her more ideas to try out on you.

Josetta said:
I think you should have all the hair permantly removed from your body.
You need to wear female panties 24/7.

Have you ever knelt on all fours supporting a tray on your back while your Mistress and her friends have afternoon tea? This keeps your eyes looking at the ground while you wait patiently for the next commands of your Mistress.

I know guys who were castrated and they have no regrets, but it isn't for everyone.
Female hormones can help your penis shrink and your voice to soften.

Do you have a Cuckold contract ?
Does all your wages go into your Mistress's Bank account ?
Do you do a fair share of the housework?

Dear Mistress Josetta,
Allow me to address Your questions one by one. About shaving my body hair, actually, i have an anecdote about that. my Mistress allows me, in my spare time, to visit sites like alt.com or adultfriendfinder to cam 2 cam with other Dom Women. She figures its a harmless activity for me since i can't masterbate anymore. Well, one Mistress i cammed with requested i shave all my body hair, and i obeyed. i thought my Wife would like it. She was not pleased at all!!! i was punished for weeks after that incident for acting without Her permission. She explained that She prefers me with body because She enjoys a masculine looking slave that submits to Her authority rather than a femmed male.
i have kneelt in the presence of Mistresses friends many times in the past, but never with a tray balanced on my back. Mistress loved your idea,
though!!! i suspect, that will be incorporated into Mistresses Girl parties.
i have read stories on various sites, and chatted with Wives, here included, that claimed to have had their husbands castrated after they took better hung lovers, but i have never met any eunuch husbands personally.
So, i really can't say if they are true. i just hope my Mistress/Wife doesn't ever request i furnish Her with trophies of my complete submission to Her.
We do not have a written contract, per se, there is a long list of rules i must obey, but nothing that is signed. Perhaps after reading Your post, my Mistress/Wife will request one. i'll have to wait and see. The journal is a great idea also!!!
my Mistress/Wife handles all the money that deposits into Her personal account. i am semi retired, and am now home 24/7, to serve as Her domestic servant. Mistresses, live-in Master also earns a great living, so there is plenty of money for my Wife's comfort. i am kept naked 24/7 unless i am scheduled to go grocery shopping, important errands, or outdoor chores. Mistress places out what i am to ware, otherwise, i have no excess to clothing. All the domestic housework is my responsibility to complete everyday with severe punishment if the work is not done to my Wife's satisfaction.
Thank You, Mistress Josetta, for your knowing observations, comments and suggestions. Mistress is very entertained by Your post here!!! You are
always welcome to share Your ideas with us. :bowdown:

scotty1.harley@yahoo.com said:
You are very fortunate that she lets you lick and I hope, Smell her FEET!!

Yes, it is indeed a great priviledge to be allowed to kneel before my Mistress/Wife's beautiful feet, and give proper homage to the Goddess that She is!!!
It is also the only part of my Mistress/Wife's body that i am still permitted to touch, at Her request only, of course. :nono:

Josetta said:
I think you should also keep a large diary of the things that happen to other cuckolds on the internet. Read a lot of cuckold stories and write in the diary key things that happened to the cucks. Your mistress can then read your entries and this will give her more ideas to try out on you.

Hello Again Mistress Josetta,
We are both curious ;) Do you have visual proof of the slave husbands that You know that were castrated by their Wives? Did You actually see them in person? Of course, any photos would be great!!! Maybe the many readers and voters on this thread would be excited to see for themselves also :eek:
Just a thought!!! Thanks!!!

A lot of votes for you going to Heaven with your penis still in your Lori tube.

I have seen enuchs at parties, but was not told exactly where the castrations took place - "just out of town," they said. They have to be done professionally because the risk of infections is high for DIY.

I think that keeping your testicles and being denied would be more exciting to a cucky. Once you are a enuch, there is not much point in your wife teasing you anymore, because you like a wether sheep (neither male or female).

for photos, you would need to join a BDSM or leather club

Permanent Restriction Vote

Josetta said:
A lot of votes for you going to Heaven with your penis still in your Lori tube.

Greetings Mistress Josetta,
Unfortunately, for me, it does appear that the locks to the Lori's tube will
be sealed permanently shut in a couple of months from now. Mistress keeps
laughing and teasing me about how She might have allowed me to cum again,
in 7 more years, if i hadn't suggested this poll for a chance to be released 2
years from now. i really thought more cucks here would be sympathetic to
the extreme restrictive conditions i must endure to please my Mistress/Wife.
Mistress warned me this could happen and She knows, i know, that She has
no resistence to having the locks ordered shut. So, consequently, i'm rather
scared when i think 3 years ago was the very last masterbation orgasm i will
ever again be allowed. Mistress has already told Her Sister and many of Her
Girlfriends that She will soon be taking away my priviledge for any future orgasms or erections very soon. From what i've heard on the phone, i think Mistress might even arrange a party when the locks get sealed. Why
do You think, Mistress Josetta, that the majority of members here voted for permanent restriction from erections, so far? Well, anyway, thank You for being so attentive to the severe situation i might soon have to accept. :redface:

Users who are viewing this thread