• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Should I let a friend lick Brigitte's vagina?

• Thread starterSpurt
  • Start date

Spurt

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jan 11, 2021
He wants to lick her wet vagina until she comes.
Should I let him?

Reactions: robbiewillskucku, midnightfapper, Custer Laststand and 2 others
Absolutely. Wish my friends let me do that with their wives!

Yes

Spurt said:
Should I let him?
Is it the same guy who fucked already her or came on her vagina? Then why not!

Reactions: mikester
Spurt said:
Should I let him?
Yes... allow him

Reactions: mikester
Spurt said:
Should I let him?
The answer depends on whether Ms. Bridgitte (is she your wife?) wants your friend to lick her pussy. If she does, then yes — of course your friend should go down on her and lick her pussy until she orgasms.

If you don't know, then you should tell Ms. Bridgitte about your friend's desire and ask her if it would be OK with her if he does that. If she says no, then forget it. If she says yes, then invite your friend over and tell him that.... after suitable preliminaries, which may include kissing Ms. Bridgitte's feet then gradually licking his way up her legs toward her pussy.... he should lick her pussy to orgasm (while you watch).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gaezel