• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

should I try bbc?

• Thread startervyxzen
  • Start date

vyxzen

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 17, 2008
so bored of same old sex with husband, need something to excite me, is bbc the answer?

BLACK is the ONLY answer

Last edited by a moderator:
You would look perfect with a black man.

any bbc out there who would want me?

please let me know

You are perfect. You are built for black. And I have never heard of any white woman not gaining satisfaction from black cock.

what ..

can black cock do for me that white can't? or am i being naive

You are perfect for black men. And they will be great for you. Maybe perfect also.
I should know, it works both ways for me

BBC or just having a few affairs would cure the boredom. Maybe I could help you out

I simple if you want it that bad !! CUM and get it.....

Sexy Redhead

Damn you are HOT!! What a Juicy looking Pussy!! I would love to Bury my face in your Pussy and ASS!

What does hubby think about you getting your lil white cunt abused by bbc?

he wouldn't know he works long hours and i would have plenty of opportunity.
and i'm sure plenty of bbc will want me :)

Baby, with that beautiful white booty of yours,,,,you'll fine a deeper lust for you with a black man loving, fucking, and worshipping that body of yours,,, I know I won't be able to keep my hands off of you. Yes baby,,,your white pussy would explode with some big hot black cock in it busting a negro load......I know I would give you three load before I need some rest.

noooooooooooooooooooo!! we can't afford to lose another white girl..there will be none left for us

sounds great sweetie you need to take a ride on the dark side and find out for yourself sexy..

Just a thought - who took the pictures ?

it makes me laugh... we all know hubby took the pics, like wtf? who thinks he wrote it took...?

Users who are viewing this thread