• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should she go alone?

• Thread startererosduo
  • Start date

erosduo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 19, 2006
For various reasons we have been off the scene for a couple of years but she is about to hook up again with a previous fb because they both hit it off so well previously. I always was present and watched and took the creampie and sloppy seconds and it went very well. This time I am getting an urge for her to go it alone as we trust this guy. She is cautiously willing to go it alone. Am I making a mistake in suggesting this change?

hey cumbox

He should tell his wife to tell her boyfriend to call her husband before and after fucking, and tell him some of the details. That would be more exciting for the cuck as well as for the boyfriend. I love it when my wifes lovers call me and tell me how it went.

I agree with cumbox about the bra, but she should take panties so that his cum doesn't dribble out. I also hope she will wear a skirt, but that would be her choice, of course. Skirts are just so much more sexy.

Wife going it alone.

I don't understand why you would not want to be there. Watching another guy fuck your wife is the ultimate sexual experience for most cuckolds. The other advisors are right in suggesting that you have the "Fucker" call you right after, to give you all the details.

My wife has fucked with her first husband several times since we got married. I would like to watch, and her ex would be willing, but she is not willing. However, he does call me right after and tells me exactly how he fucked her. I love to hear the words coming from another guy's mouth: "I fucked your wife".

To each her own

I would argue that you should do whatever the both of you feel comfortable doing. If your wife is okay with seeing him alone, and it's something that is hot for you too, then why not?

Maybe give it a try and then discuss it with your wife the following day to see how you both really felt about it. I wouldn't recommend pushing the point if either of you feels uncomfortable though. There is simply no sense in ruining a good thing. ;-)

~MK

Your wife probably enjoyed you taking an instant creampie after her orgasm, but I approve of your wanting to let her fly like an Eagle, to soar to new heights to see what happens.

Mistress Kassandra gives good advice (everytime), obey your feelings and all will be well.

Feelings are your intuition internal guidance system that warns you if things are nice or yucky. Always do what feels right for you.

Granted I don't have a wealth of experience, but I have to say that there is a certain eroticism I feel on Thursday evenings knowing where my wife is without me.
Thus far, there has only been 1 time out of many now that I have (tried) to be with her. I do insist that she call/text me when she is on her way home but only so I know where she is and when to expect her.

I agree with Saraha and OneForSure........ Let her fly!! Let her create her own sexual experience with her lover so she can savor it later with you. And definitely in a skirt. As for panties... my wife always wore crotchless panties as they enhanced her beautiful smooth cunt but also hid it. The plus side is they make a GREAT plug to stop her lover's cum from leaking out of her and YOU can be the one to remove the soppy fabric from her and have a virtual feast.
Anne nearly always wore a bra too. I loved to dress her for her "dates" and almost insisted she wear a bra that revealed her nipples. The crux was that the bra must always be a front clasp so her MAN could open it for her as a sign of her surrender to him. Once that clasp was open, she was his for the taking...... no husband, no kids, just the two of them....
Oh how I love being a cuckold! To have a beautiful wife and not share her is a travesty of nature!

Last edited by a moderator:
Occasionally

erosduo said:
For various reasons we have been off the scene for a couple of years but she is about to hook up again with a previous fb because they both hit it off so well previously. I always was present and watched and took the creampie and sloppy seconds and it went very well. This time I am getting an urge for her to go it alone as we trust this guy. She is cautiously willing to go it alone. Am I making a mistake in suggesting this change?

It all depends on what the two of you want it to be. For her to meet him alone on occasion is OK if it's someone you both trust. That however, should be the exception rather than the rule.

Users who are viewing this thread