• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Show me your wife!

• Thread starterNosleep
  • Start date
Cumhard said:
My wife

IMG_3352.jpeg IMG_3211.jpeg
She looks like a good fuck

Reactions: Cumhard
Kwacka said:
She looks like a good fuck
Definitely very tight pussy knows how to drain a cock

enjoy my fat latina slut wife! sheis shy now and th epussy is way too tight now

please message me for more

20140609_003346_Moment.jpg12.jpg 831e8a45-446e-4c84-b602-1cd209f64b15.jpg RDT_20210727_2241354301168832420501961.jpg 20160816_225924.jpg 20140213_190139.jpg no face 1 bbc gang bang_Moment.jpg47.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MrBullllllll, bertrum, Flcpl and 1 other person
My wife Olga

IMG_20220824_195417.jpg IMG_20220709_082049.jpg IMG_20220903_155108.jpg IMG_20230415_222637_086.jpg IMG_20230415_222642_271.jpg

• Love
Reactions: justabiguy, Johz, Flcpl and 3 others
happydad said:
That's one beautiful and classy looking lady. Bet she is some awesome pussy eating. Looks great for a long French kissing between her legs. Also bet she tastes great even after she has been fucked.

Reactions: Kwacka
mywifeolga said:
Thank you for being so gracious and sharing your beautiful wife with the rest of us less fortunate. She makes me so hard that I have to jack off to relieve the pressure on my balls. Feels so good when I get some of that cum out and have that great feeling of satisfaction. It's a great joy for sharing her for my pleasure. Sure wish I had such a great wife like yours. Mine about as sexy as a wet dish rag.

• Love
Reactions: mywifeolga
franklyhorny said:
Thank you for being so gracious and sharing your beautiful wife with the rest of us less fortunate. She makes me so hard that I have to jack off to relieve the pressure on my balls. Feels so good when I get some of that cum out and have that great feeling of satisfaction. It's a great joy for sharing her for my pleasure. Sure wish I had such a great wife like yours. Mine about as sexy as a wet dish rag.
I’m glad that you were able to jerk off to Olga and relieve tension, you can do this all the time, I’m very pleased

Reactions: franklyhorny
mywifeolga said:
I’m glad that you were able to jerk off to Olga and relieve tension, you can do this all the time, I’m very pleased
Thank you very much. You don't know how much I appreciate you sharing your beautiful wife with me. The only thing better would be to be able to be physically there with her and enjoy her in real life. But I'll settle for her pictures and videos which I hope you will keep posting.

Reactions: mywifeolga
my wife

20230925_184043.jpg 20230925_184114.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MrBullllllll, plugnplay, incog and 11 others
franklyhorny said:
Thank you very much. You don't know how much I appreciate you sharing your beautiful wife with me. The only thing better would be to be able to be physically there with her and enjoy her in real life. But I'll settle for her pictures and videos which I hope you will keep posting.
unfortunately, distance is a hindrance, but I will continue to share my wife here

Reactions: Pino and Kwacka
franklyhorny said:
That's one beautiful and classy looking lady. Bet she is some awesome pussy eating. Looks great for a long French kissing between her legs. Also bet she tastes great even after she has been fucked.
Yrs she does that was taken when she came home from being the stripper at a bachelor party

Looking for someone dedicated to use anydesk and post my wife and show to the world. Have pics videos and all her info for you to ******. No limit to where. Must be able to post from my browser as I watch.

Reactions: twyler
stewny said:
Looking for someone dedicated to use anydesk and post my wife and show to the world. Have pics videos and all her info for you to ******. No limit to where. Must be able to post from my browser as I watch.
I'd love to help can I see a pic of her

Reactions: Kwacka and twyler
Bluefox said:
Edited pictures 🥲
you can't view the photo of her; it's blocked

Reactions: Kwacka and twyler

Users who are viewing this thread