• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Show me your wife

• Thread starterChavBull
  • Start date

ChavBull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2023
I want to see your wife lets talk about her

3D61A9B9-D6F7-4144-84D0-E3962F630B81.jpeg

Reactions: Interloper
AZMature said:
I would love to watch you fuk her hard- I love the first time a new cok slides inside her
Im sure we could both put you in the corner would you like that? Like me using your wife while you watch

Reactions: Focker and Interloper
AZMature said:
Yes degrade me and slap my dik and balls while you fuk her hard make me watch and cleanup she gets real mean with me when she is fuking someone with a big dik she makes fun of my little dik
Yes pulling her hair back making her look at you while I fuck her calling you a loser

Carolinecheats said:
Mmm I like looking at your wife she looks petite and ready I am sure you would enjoy me fucking your wife while you watch

Reactions: Focker and Carolinecheats
My very Dominant Wife

Wife-14.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA and Carolinecheats
CumDonationCentre said:
Here’s me. And I enjoy being shared, cummed in and on by other guys. I’m in a relationship, but I still like sucking other cocks, getting Creampied by other cocks, kissing and getting fingered and eaten out. I LOVE having another man’s tongue in and on my pussy while he fingers me to orgasm.
I’ve been in a relationship for 5 years and I average 4-5 guys a year. Not to mention all the customers I’ve let finger me at work.

View attachment 2431090
View attachment 2431091
View attachment 2431092
View attachment 2431093
View attachment 2431094
View attachment 2431095
View attachment 2431096
View attachment 2431097
View attachment 2431098
View attachment 2431099
I would very much like to try your wife I would enjoy fucking her regularly you can keep her as wife but she would be my girlfriend give me her number so me and her can start talking i am very sure we would both like eachother

Bigtitty said:
Your wifes tits would have my cock between them I like looking at your wives tits and I am sure you would have me play with them while you look her sat infront of me as I grab her tits up and down with us both looking at you

Reactions: Bigtitty
oldertinycuck said:
My very Dominant Wife

Wife-14.jpg
I would very much like to fuck your wife as a last resort if I had nobody else she would still get my thick load inside her

Reactions: oldertinycuck
here is mine Sir

thumbnail_b0f3969e-a3b7-447e-babf-f6be948c4082.jpg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac and ChavBull
My wife!

received_945501248953936.jpg 6.jpeg 17113.jpeg IMG-20200914-WA0004.jpg

• Love
Reactions: PDXFun2, orlandoflorida and ChavBull
My Girlfriend

5417744114847365892414.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Domfrank, Jong, throwback and 1 other person
wizardzg said:
here is mine Sir

thumbnail_b0f3969e-a3b7-447e-babf-f6be948c4082.jpg
Your wife needs her leggings taking off by me tell me how happy you would be if you saw her legs wrapped around me

I Want to fuck your wife say thank you sir

toesucker30 said:
I want to give her a good fucking have you sit in the corner while we both enjoy ourselves love your wife just let her fuck me whenever she wants

Reactions: toesucker30 and Focker
pentogram said:
My Girlfriend

5417744114847365892414.jpg
I like looking at your girlfriends titties as much as you like me looking at them how about I play with your girlfriends tits as she sits on my cock?

Reactions: pentogram
Here’s my wife want to see her naked just mail me directly

9B7CD18C-7C49-4F10-B9F1-7C4E568B3EB6.jpeg

Reactions: throwback and ChavBull
ChavBull said:
I like looking at your girlfriends titties as much as you like me looking at them how about I play with your girlfriends tits as she sits on my cock?
That would be great :)

Reactions: ChavBull
Dorothy

DSCF0003.JPG

Reactions: Kenbcolley

Users who are viewing this thread