• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Show me your wifes cleavage, Il start with mine

• Thread starterIlovetits
  • Start date
itsnick said:
Mmm love the cleavage shots, that orange dress.. She should have her tits poking out in the centre cut out... Can we ask for more of her please.. And your wife.. Together for our pleasure 👍

ktw1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Pleazr, Nurserf, baskwas and 6 others
Louiselovescum said:
Looking fuckable.. Def needs my thrusting cock between those pert tits, in that top, whilst she sucks my balls as you watch.. Tgen lowering myself do i can part her pussy lips, let you see her glistening love juices then slip my tongue in and tug on her hard, erect clitty before getting my fingers wet in there and letting you lick them dry..

Jessa

03798EC4-4DA4-4F10-A45D-1E1DF042A38E.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, kort and itsnick
Bobroc said:
Yup, we have another winner, lookks so hot. And with her mouth open like that ready to catch my hot man gravy as she wanks me off between those firm fuckable tits.. What size are they? Oh but you only get to watch her guzzle my hot cum and beg for more

Reactions: Bobroc
IMG_19311.jpg

• Love
Reactions: lovemature, nelssim, Kwacka and 1 other person
IMG_1972.jpg

• Love
Reactions: JonnyForHW, Kwacka, lovemature and 1 other person
Totally edible hot slut. Thise hot pouting lips are just made for extracting tge man gravy from my hard thrusting shaft.. Hot sexy and sultry, got it all, and woukd get it all, right up her tight little fart box.. Thanks for sharing, can we get mire of her hot wNtinf holes please

Lovasianladies said:
Very sexy lady

enjoy her cleavage

tumblr_p3wj3iuZds1x1h11uo1_400.jpg tumblr_p3vgti0yHP1x1h11uo1_400.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Nurserf, bertrum, kort and 5 others
My wife’s deep dark cleavage

10DE8A93-90C2-45E8-9789-CC84563003AF.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: SailorBul, hornyKal, dayglo and 4 others
oopsflasher said:
Love your bra, sexy pink, one of my favourite colurs, suits you perfectly 👍have to say, i love what's in your bra even more. Looks like you have a bit of a tan line too.. Are you bikini girl too? And you have long hair, another favourite and from the look of the pic a very nice body under thst top, too😍 thank you for the pic, i Hope youfeel you can do more of rhem. Im also quite willing to keep them. Private, if you prefer to pm them as you build tour confidence.. 👍

Reactions: Bikelover
oopsflasher said:
Just had a thought, i bet you have nice sexy lingerie as well, and no doubt something equally sexy to match the bra, in the nix selection of your underwear. You're too sexy not to have... 👍

Reactions: Bikelover

Users who are viewing this thread