• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Show Off Your Wife’s Big Booty

Good ass.. would u mind if I fucked it?

wife ass

M & I 372.JPG 167.JPG

Good ass.. would u mind if I fucked it?
She doesn’t do anal or any penetration really to be honest...she’s way more focused on her clit. But if you’re good with her being on top and grinding out a nasty cum on your cock, I’d love to watch the show.

This is my wife’s hot ass. I love to watch the reaction she has on men when she’s wearing tight jeans. It would love to see her dating other guys, especially BBC dominant bulls. Contact me by skype (nightglow69) if you want to chat and share some pics.

When we do our regular shopping at Wally World my job is to push the buggy. With my worn out knees I tend to lag behind so I get to enjoy the view in two ways. A. I get to watch my wife walking away from me and B. I get to enjoy watching other guys checking her out, lol.

002.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back