• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Show Off Your Wife

• Thread starterheadbuzz
  • Start date
  • #4,062
SharingMan said:
She can suck the soul out!
That's the spirit. Tell her I'm a big fan of hers and my cock is always waiting for her mouth lol.

Reactions: SharingMan
  • #4,063
LoveCumSluts said:
I hope she cleaned your cock with her mouth after the boat. She's hot man. I'd love to fuck her for you !!
Oh yeah, right there on the boat. She’s a helluva first mate.

Reactions: LoveCumSluts
  • #4,064
My hot slut wife enjoying playtime with an audience...

IMG_8527t2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: holtzvordertur, DeleteMe, Nazareth and 5 others
  • #4,065
TheDave said:
Cleaning our boat

IMG_0781_Original_Original.jpeg IMG_0783_Original.jpeg
Nice breasts !!! If I smothered in those, I'd die a happy man.

Reactions: TheDave
  • #4,067
jwkk said:
My hot slut wife enjoying playtime with an audience...

IMG_8527t2.jpg
That's hot. Rubbing her pussy while others watch is so hot. My cock would would be hard and dripping with pre cum watching her.
I'd have no choice but to offer it up to her mouth while she continues her pleasure quest.

• Love
Reactions: DeleteMe
  • #4,068
2wheel said:
Bet she got everyone's attention.
100% for sure. I would've sat her down in the corner of the reception hall so she could suck a few cocks of those who needed their cocks sucked after seeing her tits through that see through outfit.
I'd have to approach her for sure because my cock would be rock hard and in need of a good milking.
I'd casually walk up to her, unzip my pants, pull my hard cock out, and put it straight in her mouth and we can watch her suck and enjoy it before unloading a thick creamy load in her mouth. She'd have to swallow our loads so she doesn't mess up her outfit.

• #4,069
SharingMan said:
She can suck the soul out!
My kind of cock sucking slut. I'd love for her to drain my balls someday. Consecutive blow jobs until my cock is sucked dry. Let her get her fill properly.

Reactions: SharingMan
  • #4,070
denniscuckhubby said:
my wife SUSAN==contact me IF you want to see more in private------aT ya-HOO... awesomeLegLover4

legs_and_ass_.JPG black outfit  hanging breasts close up.PNG
Lovely ass and tits on this beautiful hot wife and those legs wow

• #4,071
littlestubby5in said:
Lovely ass and tits on this beautiful hot wife and those legs wow
I agree. She is a hot little number.
Sexy legs and those yummy titties. Love those nipples especially. Perfect to suckle on too. 👌

Reactions: littlestubby5in
  • #4,072
whos on skype ill share screen while you voice or cam

• #4,073
The only one for me

IMG_1921.png IMG_1923.png IMG_1922.png IMG_1919.png IMG_1913.png IMG_1906.png

• Love
Reactions: Feltmeyer, jerkonher and drackdrap
  • #4,075
Dodgeit82 said:
Nice. I'd love to fuck your wife in the ass just like that in doggy position. I reckon she'd have a nice asshole for any cock to slide into. I'd be sure to fill her ass with my thick, creamy load and then you could watch it ooze out and run down her cunt.
Take your finger and collect it and put it in her mouth to savour and enjoy. That's what a good slut does.

Reactions: Dodgeit82
  • #4,076
Bigtitty said:
You should've sent her out trick or treating for cocks and cum. Before she leaves the house drench her face and tits with cum so she's appropriately dressed.
If she came knocking on my door, I'd have her kneel down at the front door and I'd pull my cock out for her and put it in her mouth so she can get her mouthful of cum. Imagine that ?
Or she can collect her cum from each house she visits in a sample jar, then take it home and drink it in front of you.
That would be the best slut wife of all time.

Reactions: Bigtitty
  • #4,077
Bigtitty said:
She's sexy. I can see the slut in her. She's just begging to be fucked. I bet she loves sucking cocks too right ?
Does she also love taking loads in her mouth too ?
She's look so hot with her face covered in cum while being fucked hard.

• #4,078
Bigtitty said:
She's sexy. I can see the slut in her. She's just begging to be fucked. I bet she loves sucking cocks too right ?
Does she also love taking loads in her mouth too ?
She's look so hot with her face covered in cum while being fucked hard.
Bigtitty said:
She loves cum
Very good girl. Can you send me some pics with a cock in her mouth and possibly a sample of her taking a load ?

• #4,079

Attachments

• IMG_0836.mov
    19.4 MB
  • Love
Reactions: smallcockguy, robandkate and LoveCumSluts
  • #4,080
Essgeez said:
My taboo loving bbw Aussie slut. PM for chat and trades.

IMG_0340.png IMG_0339.png IMG_1877.jpeg IMG_1171.jpeg View attachment IMG_0802.mp4
Hey Bud, You have a very hot slut right there. I loved watching the way she was sucking your balls. She has lots of intense passion when she's horny.
Do you have any movie clips of her sucking your cock and any cumshots on her face ?
Where abouts in Australia are you ?

Users who are viewing this thread