• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

show off your wives sex tapes with bull/s

• Thread starterizyg
  • Start date

izyg

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2023
show off your sexy wife being fucked by bulls ;) and we can rate how sexy they are.

extra points for multiple bulls and creampies 😍

Generoushub said:
I hope you share her often - she deserves fat dick constantly

Reactions: Wyfwatcher
Generoushub said:
Can you also DM me with more hot videos too please ? She is amazing !

Can’t open the attachment 2289845

Reactions: CreamyBill, NineToad and Mastererikus
ebonywifey said:
This is really hot. Takes his hard cock out of her soaking wet pussy and puts it in her mouth and blows his load for her. She then slowly releases all that cum and rubs it on her lips as it dribbles down her chin.
I love this cum slut. I'd love to cum in her mouth !!

hotwifeme said:
That is so hot ! I wish I could've been there to provide an additional cock and cumload for the slut. I love seeing a woman getting slammed by many cocks and taking each load in their mouth. Nice.

mature wife and her ull

• Love
Reactions: SailorBul, Maxio, dantelovemilf and 13 others
gbhl44 said:
Why didn't you join in and fuck her in the ass at the same time. A woman with an ass like that definitely needs a hard cock in it while having her pussy rammed.
I would've loved to have been there, then we could've all cum on her face and in her mouth.
That would be super hot !!

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, dantelovemilf, Wheeler and 12 others
Bnwoslave said:
To bad you had to use a condom! ❤️🙏♠️🥵😍
It's ok, they both came in her mouth just like a good cum slut should.
Another take on using a condom is too blow your load with a condom on then pull your cock out with it loaded and offer it up to the dirty cum slut and allow her to kiss and lick the bulging tip before she removes it and drains all that cum goodness in her mouth to savor, swallow and enjoy. Then... She says "Thank you" for the gift.
That's proper sexual etiquette.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave and whitewife696969

Users who are viewing this thread