• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Shy Wife

• Thread starterBrainLover
  • Start date

BrainLover

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 17, 2009
Living in a small village, i have not chances to try. She is shy, unshaved and whith no experiences. What do you think of her?

I'd have an opinion if there were pictures.

Living in a small village, (i have not chances to try many things). She is shy, unshaved and whith no experiences. What do you think of her?

Attachments

• MariaString.jpg
    MariaString.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 938
Be careful my friend.
A woman so young and fresh and lovely as yours could be made into a cockhound if you press the wrong buttons...:cool:

Very nice!
You need to send her along to a dirty old man for slut training!

Wow, what a fantastic ass on this woman, and the fact that she's wearing slutty panties means that she's looking to get fucked, and maybe not by you!

Have her tell you one guy in town she'd fuck if there were no consequences...then ask him if he'd like to fuck her.

Sometimes shy girls are the hottest ones!
Have you told her you would like to see her with another guy?

I would like to see here with an other guy... but i don't know how to tell her. I was her first...

Last edited by a moderator:
Brainlover, are you crazy: you have a very hot wife. I can imagine some masculine bull can make this fragile piece of art scream in pleasure!

Maybe you should buy her some sexy clothes and go to some big town to party...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she is not desirable... not many answers till now...

Don't be silly.
If she's real, there would be a line of guys outside her door, ready to fuck her!

Working on her...

Making her feel good and having fun makes everything more easy... Some drinks help a lot... Now on holidays she is more "loose"... What do you think?

Attachments

• Anna7.jpg
    Anna7.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 313
Brainlover, she seems to have great training potential to be great little slut.. you ever vacation in South Florida?? - Miami - Ft. Lauderdale?? I would love to meet up with you guys when she's had a few drinks and seduce her from there..

Nice going Brainlover - what a pert pair of boobs she's got, and a great figure.

Keep her happy, and get more shots of her to share :)

If you and her are having high quality sex, it actually increases her chances of becoming a slut for her future lovers. But if sex is not much good between you, she often does not realise how good it could be with others.

The stronger your marriage, the easier it is to persuade her that you wish her to have your special gift of extra-marital sex as a reward for being such a loving wife. But you have to show by your actions in helping more about the house, that you are not using it as an excuse to sneak off and swing with other women.

You want her to accept your gift - she has not offered you the gift of fucking other women, so sometimes you can offer to wear a chastity cage to PROVE you won't fuck behind her back........that you do not expect her "gift" in return.

Wife takes lovers, husband remains monogamous and shows respect to her lovers, marriage remains intact, wife sees everyday evidence that her husband wants only the best for her, and his happiness cannot feel complete unless his wife is having a wonderful social life meeting new friends of her own choice. FINAL RESULT = happy wife feels grateful her husband is so understanding and supportive of her primal needs.

That is so true what Saraha has written here. It is really delightfull to wife to get her own time to spend with other men from time to time. And after that it is so great loving with You and Your wife in Your own bed and She wants so much Your hard fucking cock and please You the best way, also by milking Your cock with HER cunt muscls and SHE like tot tell You those other men are making HER so satisfied by fucking HER so much and many times.! Etc. You need to experience those moments, more and more and more often.

Users who are viewing this thread