• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sighting of Amat. IR web slut - SECRET

• Thread starter4luvofIR
  • Start date

4luvofIR

Does anyone here know where "Secret" of www.secretslutwife.com is from??? I am asking, because over the weekend after the 4th of July, I was down in the carolinas, and I am almost certain, at least 95% certain, that I actually seen her coming out of a Resturant down in North Carolina. So sure that I actually jumped in the trunk of my car and got out my digital camera and not only snapped a couple of pics of her there, but also followed her vehicle for just a bit and was able to get a couple of more pics.
I have seen and followed nearly all of her stuff on Dark Cavern, so I am pretty familiar with what she looks like, and I actually got a real good look at her (if it was indeed her) outside of that resturant.

Here are the pics I took of her. I was fairly convinced it was her from the 1st pics, but the Last one is the one that convinced me MOST!! If you zoom in on the pic of her talking to the 3 blk males, it looks a whole lot like a tattoo on her left shoulder, which I know that she has from her pics on DC??

Anyone have any idea of where she is from and if this is actually her???

s123ce7.jpg

s124di2.jpg

s125jv1.jpg

s126nl7.jpg

Hmmm... I don't know where she is, but I know where her stalker is!!!

i know she lives in north carolina, not sure what city though...

I thought I remembered reading tht she was from NC.
I actually was able to see her fairly close up when i drove past her to leave parking lot....like I said, I am almost certain it was her!! Kind of curious to see if others think so, too!! I figured some of her costars may be a member of this forum and could tell me if it was or was not.

I wouldn't call myself a "stalker", although I can't say I don't enjoy her vids here on DC.

I guess I could have just asked her if she was Secret from secretslutwife.com. If it wasn't her, I may have gotten my ass kicked. LOL

Real life encounters are so much sweeter. No props, no fake....We need more of this.

"Secret" here :) I will help you out

Hey 4luvofIR,

This is "Secret" and I will help you satisfy your curiosity here :)
Yep, that was me!! Do you live down there? or what were you doing down deep in the heart of NC??? (besides following me around *giggle*) Why didn't you say hello??? Did I not look like I was an approachable type of person ??? :(

I do remember a couple of cars going by me while I was making a phone call out in front of that resturant. I remember one was a new model, full sized sport utility vehicle, fire engine red...was that you???

Anyhow, that is actually pretty neat, but you might want to be a little more cautious with the picture taking without the knowledge of the person you are photographing. Personally, it didn't bother me, acutally it was kind of flattering to find your post here, but I am a "Nice Slut" :)
LOL
Some people might get mean if they seen someone taking voyerism pictures of them.

Anyhow, cool post, but I must not seem the same in real life as on my site, because no one jumped in there to help you positively identify me by the pics you took!!

Next time you see me out and about, feel free to say "hello"....I don't bite!!

~Secret

Users who are viewing this thread