• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sissification of sons

• Thread starterAngleBaby
  • Start date

AngleBaby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2008
Any cuckolds here who's son was turned into a sissy?

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried and subcuckimpot
I think this post is probably in the wrong forum, but would still like to hear more about it. I was fantasizing just the other day about a man seducing a single mom not because he really wanted her daughter, but because he wanted to sissify her son. And a bull could certainly sissify a hot wife's son, just like he could sissify her husband. And the right wife could really get into it. There are plenty of stories about this, but I apologize if this is the wrong site or forum.

Reactions: Kinknmore, WhiteMarried and bosnianbull
AngleBaby said:
Any cuckolds here who's son was turned into a sissy?
i 48 years old cuck dad
divorced
I'd love to talk about it
I am looking for such a wife

Reactions: WhiteMarried
Now that's the perfect type of family. I would love to have the son and father both be assistants. Sissify both the father and son. However, I would prefer introducing the son to the lifestyle at a young age, makes the kid much more loyal to the lifestyle and relationship.

And if there is a daughter, now that's a family every bull is dreaming about!

Looking forward to finding such a family to own!

Very nice to see like-minded people

Reactions: WhiteMarried, Laceyfemme and CleanUpDude

Users who are viewing this thread