Sissified for tiny dick

• Thread starteryeahandy
  • Start date

yeahandy

2 inch chastity cuck
Beloved Member
Jan 4, 2021
This is my fully erect penis. My wife makes me wear panties and worship her ass as she FaceTimes her well hung boyfriend and tells me about riding his big dick.

image.jpg

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, newcucka, sissiboi and 10 others
So cute, like a little boys dick

• Love
Reactions: Sissifuktoi, wifeslilone, sissiboi and 10 others
CathyNC said:
So cute, like a little boys dick
Thanks. My wife has made me master of oral and sexy massage. I get so horny when I think of her getting filled up by real cock. I like your smile by the way

Reactions: Readyu
nice, same reason my wife cucked and feminized me, love having a clit rather than a cock anyway

Reactions: Sissifuktoi, xswitch, LucidMatrix and 8 others
femhusband said:
nice, same reason my wife cucked and feminized me, love having a clit rather than a cock anyway
Yes. Know what you mean. I’m so much happier now the pressure is off to satisfy my wife in the ‘normal’ way. It’s quite addictive. She never talks about new guys , she just announces out of the blue sometimes that she’s going out. I bathe and shave her legs etc and she has generally picked some sexy underwear which I pay for. Paint her toe and finger nails n watch her go. My favourite part is when I get to slide my fingers inside her the next day. I love the way she looks at me when I can feel her stretched.

Reactions: xswitch, robbiewillskucku and Custer Laststand
My wife makes me wear her panties, well because they fit with hardly a bulge. Phil C

image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: xswitch, newcucka, spunky and 7 others
Phil C said:
My wife makes me wear her panties, well because they fit with hardly a bulge. Phil C

image.jpeg image.jpeg
Yes. My wife does the same to me. She likes me to wear tights sometimes when we’re out too. She enjoys my no bulge

Reactions: Custer Laststand and robbiewillskucku
yeahandy said:
Yes. My wife does the same to me. She likes me to wear tights sometimes when we’re out too. She enjoys my no bulge
Speedos at the beach would also work. exhibitionist remove the front lining.

Reactions: yeahandy and Loversexy
I like it so much
yeahandy said:
This is my fully erect penis. My wife makes me wear panties and worship her ass as she FaceTimes her well hung boyfriend and tells me about riding his big dick.

image.jpg

Phil C said:
Speedos at the beach would also work. exhibitionist remove the front lining.
Yes. That’s spot on. On holiday last year we were near a nudist beach. I was just too shy. My wife spent the day there after she had me carefully shave her legs and pussy. They’re always super smooth anyway but she likes me to see just how she looked on beach. She was late home that day and slept rest of night. My mind fills in the blanks as she just says what I don’t know won’t hurt me. Damn that’s hot.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Phil C
femhusband said:
Nice, what did she do to make your penis a clit? I don't anyother way to purposely shrink a penis without health side affects, except chastity.

Hormones and chastity with constant humiliation will shrink it too and give you sissy titties

6B42F82E-C6BB-4CF8-9F15-F63614CAE606.jpeg C6BCF148-C8A0-4C02-B061-7CF5996B7078.jpeg

Reactions: newcucka, xswitch, juliesheecums and 8 others
Phil C said:

image.jpeg image.jpeg
Very good, this seems appropriate. You might suggest to your wife she purchase frilly panties in feminine colors for you, including rhumba panties with frills across the back and frilly g-string panties.

Your wife could do this by taking you to a women's lingerie store, then having you hold panties in front of you while she stands back and looks, to decide whether they please her. Then, she could have you carry your panties to the check-out stand and, while she stands behind you, hand you the money to pay for them. Then, when the clerk gives you the change, your wife could have you turn and give the change to her.

In this way, your wife could take you to the same women's lingerie store repeatedly over time, buying you a pair of panties that please her in a different color each time, until you have a different color for each day of the week.

Then, your wife could put out an appropriately-colored panty for you each morning for you to wear that day. That way, you would always know what day of the week it is.

Also, after a sufficient number of trips to the women's lingerie store, you would have enough frilly feminine-colored panties to have a panty drawer all your own, so your wife would not have to be inconvenienced by you wearing HER panties.

Reactions: Noob, juliesheecums and tinydicklett
Phil C said:
Nice, what did she do to make your penis a clit? I don't anyother way to purposely shrink a penis without health side affects, except chastity.
Making myself cum in my cage a few times definitely did it for me, I went from 6in to 4.5

200092080530_222400_Moment.jpg

Reactions: SissySmall, spunky, LucidMatrix and 6 others
Cuckfornms said:
Making myself cum in my cage a few times definitely did it for me, I went from 6in to 4.5
Very good. 4.5 inches is a good length for a teeny-weenie. In addition to keeping you in your weenie-cage, I hope your wife also keeps you pantied.

Reactions: yeahandy and Cuckfornms
Cuckfornms said:

200092080530_222400_Moment.jpg
You deserve to be on the front page!

better.JPG

Reactions: newcucka, yeahandy, Cuckfornms and 1 other person
My wife cucked and feminized me as I was useless in bed. Being caged first controlled me. Then I would wear panties all the time. Next started to dress more and more female. Till now men like to see me dressed. I am taking hormones so my breasts have become 38C cup. Would love my male organs removed and have a clit so I can feel complete.

Reactions: xswitch, Melange, yeahandy and 1 other person
Two men taught me a lesson

arse 06.jpg

Reactions: xswitch, Evajoanna and tinydicklett
femhusband said:
Tehe,

i love to see that i am not alone with these conditions... it actually gives me the conviction that it is really reasonable for a tiny clit sissy to be treated this way ... :)

sissy-moan_62.jpg

Reactions: sissiboi, CrowRaven, yeahandy and 4 others
Softwimphub said:
Two men taught me a lesson

arse 06.jpg
They worked you over pretty good in the garage

Reactions: tinydicklett