Sissygasms

This is why black men love fucking us, the way our sissygasms pulsate on their cocks just like a good slutty bitch <3

Reactions: silver-50swm and tinydicklett
This sissy boi has been in panties and stockings and sexy lingerie and been fucked and has sucked cock and tasted cum but I am so wanting a complete sissygasm no hands just being fucked until I shake and cum and I hope it goes for a while. I consider myself bisexual but I have been close to a sissygasm and almost yelled " OMG I am a sissy fag and a sissy slut for cock." Would love to be femmed by a couple and used by both when they wish and how they wish

Reactions: tinydicklett, 69eatmore77, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
Hi there lile each of you I am turning into a total sissy though it started with diapers and then panties and slowly more over many years to were I became curious about being fucked by a real mans cock. The first dicks I had and as of right now the only I have had were white and gay and no bigger than 6.5 inches. However this sissy is so excited nervous and never wanted what is supposed to happen later today. Yes gurls I am supposed to go to a black mans home and he is gonna fuck me lile the sissy I know I really am though my clitty is 8 inches when hard this man has 8.5 inches and thick. Omg I am sure I will be a quivering little Beta fag boi who will be going back as often as he will use my fag boi pussy. As long as this goes as planned I will be not bi I know that but straight out in love with cock. This will only leave one other thing this sissy fag hopes to have happen and that is to be laid out and dressed in some very cute yet very very pink lingerie and even have makeup put on me as I am taken by up to 8 real men over and I er again pleasing them as many as I can at a time until their cocks are fully drained and I am full and dripping as well as covered in their cum. Why simple this would be the final step on my becoming a sissy dag for cock. And I will come and tell you all if this bbc does indeed do me the favor of fucking me into a sissy dag for BBC or any real mans cock. I am sure he will make me a sissy that is so in love with his cock that I will beg him to keep me on the side as his own little white faggot bitch. And I hope he does keep me as his sissy white fag boi because I know he is gonna give me at least one and I hope for more than one sissygasm. Just like a white sissy beta bitch should have from being fucked by a BBC daddy. I am close to cumming in my panties waiting. Anyway is there any guys in KC area that want to host a gangbang for this panty wearing yet wants to be femmed sissy little slut for cock. Please hit me up. Tell you all how this bbc daddy fucks me after I get my sissy ass home after he fucks me so damn good. Mmmmmm

littlehubby4 said:
This is why black men love fucking us, the way our sissygasms pulsate on their cocks just like a good slutty bitch <3
I do hope thats what this little sissy does later today as I get to be fucked by a BBC I hope he likes my black panties I got and I do have pink ones not sure which this freshly fucked sissy fag boy will wear home. Lol. I am so excited

20200712_040650.jpg

Reactions: Willdliffe
My first sissygasm coincided with having my cherry popped. I sucked my first cock when I was 12. I soon developed a reputation as the "resident" cocksucker in my Middle School and in my neighborhood. I sucked off a fair number of cocks and swallowed a lot of man generated protein. Some guys liked to feel up and slap my fat ass; but nobody expressed any interest in fucking my rear facing hole. One should note that in the 50's and 60's, the term cocksucker was often used as a substitute for queer, queen, faggot, Mary and sissy. I was 14 when my cherry was popped by a 45 year old white guy who worked for my father. He was basically a dom, but was also very vulgar, mean and nasty. He had a thick, 8" uncut alpha-male cock which was anchored to huge balls that produced heavy, multiple cum shots. Within a week after starting work at my father's place, I was his regular cocksucker. Almost daily, he filled my teenage fat belly with generous servings of his own brand of liquid protein, followed by a piss chaser. He often remarked that I had a nice ass, but it never went farther. One day it was only me and him in the shop. It was a slow day, and I guess his evil side came out. He asked me if anyone had fucked my rear facing hole. When I said no, a shit eating grin flashed across his face and he told me: "Today I am going to remedy that, you sissy queer! You are about to become my girl friend"! He closed up the shop, and we headed to his apartment, about a block away from the shop. We striped down, which was our habit to do; and I noticed that his uncut baby-maker had started to become erect, the head starting to peek out from his foreskin. He ordered me to show him my untouched sissy's fuck hole, which he was about to claim as his own. I did as ordered, spreading my chubby thighs, then spreading my fat ass cheeks until the pink virginial hole was open for his inspection. Looking between my legs, I saw that his cock was ready: super-hard, the veins showing as it became engored with blood, the now red, bloated head totally ******* and dripping copious amounts of pre-cum unto the floor. My pussy liked what it saw and probably anticipating what was about to happen, began to twitch and throb while my small cock and budding nipples began to harden with sexual arousal. He started to kiss me, which I responded to, until our tongues began to play tag. He bent me over again, and started to rub his cock against my outer pussy lips, lubing them with his pre-cum. He slowly eased his head into me; it hurt but it also increased my sexual arousal. Evidently his mood changed to nasty, as he used every dirty word he knew and his probing became more aggressive. Finally, he said: "Sissy bitch! Now you become a woman! MY woman!" With that he lunged in, taking my cherry as he hit bottom with his piss hole pressed against my clit. I screamed with pain, and I saw stars. But slowly the pain turned into pleasure, as he shows me what a stud/bull he is. His thrusts against my clit caused my dicklet to expand and begin to drip it's own pre-cum. I felt his cock begin to expand and I knew what was about to happen. I pushed back against his invading cock, increasing both his pleasure and mine. He tauted me with his promise to cum in me, and breed me. He suddenly stiffened, and with a roar of sexual conquest and pleasure told me: "Here it comes bitch! I am breeding you! Take it all!" I felt multiple streams of his hot (and I do mean hot!) cum hit my clit. My own piss hole began to unload my own ball juice as again I screamed, this time with orgasmic pleasure. I was hooked!

Reactions: leadandbrass, Willdliffe, wmjacking and 3 others
siss4it37 said:
nothing more intense and humiliating than a sissygasm especially when performing on line for a dominant black man.

sissygasm.jpg
Fucking hot — love when my sissy clitty has a sissygasm— love leaking sissy juice

Reactions: h5t6ca and surrender
I went to the city for medical recently. I am 67 when I was there I decided to go and see what was new for anal toys. I had zero experience but had been masturbating about it recently. While I was looking a guy came in about 40 and asked me to go to the private room with him. I flushed and was taken aback but declined politely. I felt a chubby cock starting to grow. When I got back to my room I was shocked to see I had squirted cum all inside my wife’s panties. My first sissygasm?

Reactions: h5t6ca