• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sister-in-law is a cuckqueen and her black boyfriend thinks my wife is hot...

• Thread starterencasedforfun
  • Start date

encasedforfun

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2022
I'm mainly posting to share something that I am now getting excited about, but also to get feedback/input/suggestions/ideas from anyone that wants to contribute.

This is something that has been right in front of my nose for years and up until very recently for some reason the light bulb hasn't gone off. Part of it, I think, is that despite it being a very common cuckold theme I don't necessarily care about race when it comes to bulls or boyfriends - and from a sexual partner standpoint my wife has said she prefers white men.

However...

My sister in law and I have been chatting for several years on topics ranging from fitness, nutrition, relationships, and sex. We're both attracted to one another but aside from some flirting and trading pictures have never done anything. Her physique has gone from meh, to insanely sexy working out every day petite and strong, to a little chubby but still sexy. She is about 15 years younger than my wife and I and has been dating the same guy for the last 6-7 years. Her boyfriend is black, about the same age as her (mid-20s) and insanely fit. Think competitive cross-fit, collegiate athlete (he is/was both). I'm well above average in terms of fitness and athleticism and this guy is on a whole different level - trains twice a day, competes, etc.

Over the last six months or so the topic of cucking has come up. Her boyfriend has cheated on her more times than I can count over the years and she has confided in me that she is aroused by his infidelity and fantasizes about watching him have sex with other girls. I also told her about me and her sister's recent forays into cuckolding.

In the past, before either of us were aware of our interest in cucking, she had mentioned her boyfriend had made comments to her that she should work on her ass to be more like her sister's (my wife's). My wife does have a great ass and her sister is smaller and definitely less defined in that area.

Also in the past, I've discussed with my wife the idea of having a 3-way with her sister and we've talked about it during sex but I'm not sure she would go through with it. I've also brought it up to her sister and I think she would probably go for it. I'm beginning to see an opportunity for a very interesting scenario involving her sister and her boyfriend. I suspect he would jump at the opportunity to fuck my wife, although I'm not sure the feeling is mutual. I would jump at the opportunity to fuck her sister, but I from what I've witnessed her boyfriend is extremely jealous and controlling. So I think in reality the only viable scene would involve me in chastity, bound, and allowed to watch - and the sister in a similar predicament or allowed to participate.

Thoughts? Ideas? I'm not sure how often a situation like this comes up where you could potentially have a cuckold and cuckqueen plus the family dymnaic.

• Love
Reactions: baddy145, bobstudio83, joelhwood and 2 others
One other scenario that just popped into my head. They come over and he takes my wife out on a date, leaving me and the sister alone at home to wait for them to return. The twist is that I'm wearing a chastity cage with a leather harness locked on holding in a butt plug, and she is also wearing a locking leather harness holding in a pussy and butt plug. He obviously would have all the keys.

This is something that I think would appeal to her as she has told me she enjoys wearing plugs in public. I find it very arousing because of the added humiliation of knowing he isn't even worried about leaving his girlfriend alone with me as he takes my wife out because he knows I'm trapped as a sissy and can't fuck her. We'd both be left alone extremely aroused and unable to do anything about it.

Reactions: redback, seacuck and Custer Laststand
encasedforfun said:
One other scenario that just popped into my head. They come over and he takes my wife out on a date, leaving me and the sister alone at home to wait for them to return. The twist is that I'm wearing a chastity cage with a leather harness locked on holding in a butt plug, and she is also wearing a locking leather harness holding in a pussy and butt plug. He obviously would have all the keys.

This is something that I think would appeal to her as she has told me she enjoys wearing plugs in public. I find it very arousing because of the added humiliation of knowing he isn't even worried about leaving his girlfriend alone with me as he takes my wife out because he knows I'm trapped as a sissy and can't fuck her. We'd both be left alone extremely aroused and unable to do anything about it.

I would say this scenario has a lot of appeal. The question is: who should you bring it up with first, to maximize your chances of making it happen? The best person, I suspect, would be your sister-in-law's black boyfriend, for two reasons.

One reason would be, he has the hots for your wife, so your proposal would be an opportunity for him to take her out, seduce her and fuck her. (You should make it clear to your wife, in advance, that she has your permission and you encourage her to comply with his desires.)

The other reason would be, since he tends to be jealous and possessive with his woman (your sister-in-law), having her locked in a pussy-plug and a butt-plug, together with you locked in a chastity-device and a butt-plug, with the two of you unable to do anything with each other (as you point out), because he will be the holder of your multiple keys, should alleviate any feelings of jealousy he might have while enjoying the pleasures of being out on a date with your wife.

If your sister-in-law's black boyfriend responds favorably to your proposal, the second person to bring it up with should be you sister-in-law, since (as you said) she has told you she likes being out-and-about while locked in a pussy-plug and a butt-plug. The difference would be that instead of being out-and-about, she would be plugged-and-locked-up with you, similarly locked-and-plugged, while her boyfriend and your wife are enjoying their date.

Last edited:
Reactions: redback, lnohhnvm, willngtobcuc and 1 other person
Custer Laststand said:
I would say this scenario has a lot of appeal. The question is: who should you bring it up with first, to maximize your chances of making it happen? The best person, I suspect, would be your sister-in-law's black boyfriend, for two reasons.

One reason would be, he has the hots for your wife, so your proposal would be an opportunity for him to take her out, seduce her and fuck her. (You should make it clear to your wife, in advance, that she has your permission and you encourage her to comply with his desires.)

The other reason would be, since he tends to be jealous and possessive with his woman (your sister-in-law), having her locked in a pussy-plug and a butt-plug, together with you locked in a chastity-device and a butt-plug, with the two of you unable to do anything with each other (as you point out), because he will be the holder of your multiple keys, should alleviate any feelings of jealousy he might have while enjoying the pleasures of being out on a date with your wife.

If your sister-in-law's black boyfriend responds favorably to your proposal, the second person to bring it up with should be you sister-in-law, since (as you said) she has told you she likes being out-and-about while locked in a pussy-plug and a butt-plug. The difference would be that instead of being out-and-about, she would be plugged-and-locked-up with you, similarly locked-and-plugged, while her boyfriend and your wife are enjoying their date.

Interesting approach. I'll have to give it some thought. Of the 3 of them, he is the one I'm the least comfortable discussing it with. My prior experience with cuckolding actually didn't involve any direct communication with the other man. Everything was relayed via my wife and she orchestrated it. In fact, when he came over to fuck her I was encased in bondage and unable to see or speak - so I never even saw him.

My initial idea was to float the idea to my sister-in-law and gauge her interest... then if she was on board tell her to start dropping hints to him and I would do the same with my wife. She came over tonight actually - alone. We all hung out and had some drinks. I think I'm going to use tonight's scenario to bring up the topic of whether he was mad or jealous that she was over here with me without him.. lead into an empathetic comparison and say I guess I could see if the situation were reversed and my wife went over to their place alone I would wonder if he and her were going to do something. Then depending on her reaction and where the conversation goes bring up whether or not he has talked about fucking my wife (it won't be weird since I've told her that my wife and I have discussed fucking her) - and possibly bring up chastity cages and if he knew I was locked in one would he care if she hung out with me alone... so many exciting possibilities lol, it's a good thing I'm not wearing a cage right now...

Reactions: BiwithHotGf
encasedforfun said:
Interesting approach. I'll have to give it some thought. Of the 3 of them, he is the one I'm the least comfortable discussing it with. My prior experience with cuckolding actually didn't involve any direct communication with the other man. Everything was relayed via my wife and she orchestrated it....... My initial idea was to float the idea to my sister-in-law and gauge her interest... then if she was on board tell her to start dropping hints to him and I would do the same with my wife. ..........

You're the one who knows your wife, your sister-in-law and her boyfriend, so you should, of course, proceed in accordance with your insight into the approach that's most likely to work

Last edited:
encasedforfun said:
I'm mainly posting to share something that I am now getting excited about, but also to get feedback/input/suggestions/ideas from anyone that wants to contribute.

This is something that has been right in front of my nose for years and up until very recently for some reason the light bulb hasn't gone off. Part of it, I think, is that despite it being a very common cuckold theme I don't necessarily care about race when it comes to bulls or boyfriends - and from a sexual partner standpoint my wife has said she prefers white men.

However...

My sister in law and I have been chatting for several years on topics ranging from fitness, nutrition, relationships, and sex. We're both attracted to one another but aside from some flirting and trading pictures have never done anything. Her physique has gone from meh, to insanely sexy working out every day petite and strong, to a little chubby but still sexy. She is about 15 years younger than my wife and I and has been dating the same guy for the last 6-7 years. Her boyfriend is black, about the same age as her (mid-20s) and insanely fit. Think competitive cross-fit, collegiate athlete (he is/was both). I'm well above average in terms of fitness and athleticism and this guy is on a whole different level - trains twice a day, competes, etc.

Over the last six months or so the topic of cucking has come up. Her boyfriend has cheated on her more times than I can count over the years and she has confided in me that she is aroused by his infidelity and fantasizes about watching him have sex with other girls. I also told her about me and her sister's recent forays into cuckolding.

In the past, before either of us were aware of our interest in cucking, she had mentioned her boyfriend had made comments to her that she should work on her ass to be more like her sister's (my wife's). My wife does have a great ass and her sister is smaller and definitely less defined in that area.

Also in the past, I've discussed with my wife the idea of having a 3-way with her sister and we've talked about it during sex but I'm not sure she would go through with it. I've also brought it up to her sister and I think she would probably go for it. I'm beginning to see an opportunity for a very interesting scenario involving her sister and her boyfriend. I suspect he would jump at the opportunity to fuck my wife, although I'm not sure the feeling is mutual. I would jump at the opportunity to fuck her sister, but I from what I've witnessed her boyfriend is extremely jealous and controlling. So I think in reality the only viable scene would involve me in chastity, bound, and allowed to watch - and the sister in a similar predicament or allowed to participate.

Thoughts? Ideas? I'm not sure how often a situation like this comes up where you could potentially have a cuckold and cuckqueen plus the family dymnaic.
Go with bro. Enjoy it. It is a win win for you. If you do not join you win cause you get to watch your wife get fuck. Fantasy fulfilled. If the boyfriend allows you to join, you win. You get to fuck your sexy sister in law. The way I see it, the only looser here is me cause I want to give them both my big black cock but won’t likely happen. Let your wife wear tight shirt shirts around him with all that booty meat hanging out and well pronounced pussy camel tie. He will start flirting with her and eventually have her pussy riding on his monster cock.

Reactions: Hoosercouple
Though the scenario sounds very intriguing I learned not to shit where I sleep.

Custer Laststand said:
You're the one who knows your wife, your sister-in-law and her boyfriend, so you should, of course, proceed in accordance with your insight into the approach that's most likely to work

Sure that makes sense. I appreciate any suggestions or strategies though! She (and another sister) came over last night. She didn't bring her boyfriend which was a little surprising. I got drinks mixed up and distributed for everyone right away but, unfortunately they came right around bed time and my wife basically dumped baby duty on me so I had to spend more of the time they were here upstairs getting the kids ready for bed. When I was finally able to come down we got to hang out for about 20 minutes before they called it a night.

Later that night I messaged her and told her she needed to come over and hang out again soon, and stay later. She emphatically agreed.

Today I sent her a followup and asked what her boyfriend was up to last night and said "I'm surprised he let you come alone"..

She replied that he was at work and she prefers to come over alone because when he comes he rushes her to leave...

This was/is actually happening in real time as I type this so unfortunately I can't wait for input. I decided this is as good of an opening as I'm going to get so I said - "Well that sucks. The next time he comes over I'll try to think of a way for him to have more fun. Maybe tell my wife to flirt with him." followed by a goofy face emoji. So the ball is back in her court to either say "oh he's not into her at all" or "lol he would like that".

Reactions: cuckhub and Custer Laststand
encasedforfun said:
Sure that makes sense. I appreciate any suggestions or strategies though! She (and another sister) came over last night.

Good.

encasedforfun said:
She didn't bring her boyfriend which was a little surprising.

That suggests your (white) sister-in-law and her (black) boyfriend probably don't live together...?

encasedforfun said:
I got drinks mixed up and distributed for everyone right away.

Good. That was your proper job as host.

encasedforfun said:
But, unfortunately they came right around bed time and my wife basically dumped baby duty on me so I had to spend more of the time they were here upstairs getting the kids ready for bed.

Also good. That too was part of your job as your sexy hotwife's submissive cuckold.

encasedforfun said:
When I was finally able to come down we got to hang out for about 20 minutes before they called it a night.

Well.... that was better than zero time.

encasedforfun said:
Later that night I messaged her and told her she needed to come over and hang out again soon, and stay later. She emphatically agreed.

That sounds very positive.

encasedforfun said:
Today I sent her a followup and asked what her boyfriend was up to last night, and said "I'm surprised he let you come alone". She replied that he was at work and she prefers to come over alone because when he comes he rushes her to leave.

Full-time work uses up a surprisingly large amount of one's time.

encasedforfun said:
This was/is actually happening in real time as I type this, so unfortunately I can't wait for input.

Fortunately one doesn't have to understand Einstein's general theory of relativity to properly take time into account.

encasedforfun said:
I decided this is as good of an opening as I'm going to get so I said - "Well that sucks. The next time he comes over I'll try to think of a way for him to have more fun. Maybe tell my wife to flirt with him." followed by a goofy face emoji. So the ball is back in her court to either say "oh he's not into her at all" or "lol he would like that".

Good work. You and your sister-in-law seem likely to be moving forward. Your SIL's boyfriend seems unlikely to say he is not interested in flirting with your sexy wife, so it sounds like the next step will be to secure her agreement that it would be fun to flirt back.

Her response to me suggesting my wife flirt with him was

her: "lololol. he would be weirded out by that"...
me: goofy emoji "i thought he liked big asses"
her: "he does! but he hates when (the oldest sister) or (my wife) flirt or tease him. at least he claims so"
me: "hmmm. wonder why."
her: "if it were anyone but family he's all over it lol"
me: "lol. you guys still into that?" (referring to cucking - we'd previously discussed it and plans they'd made for him to fuck other women during their travels).

He is pretty low key, and seems a bit shy/introverted - at least around us. But then again we don't all hang out too often so it's probably just a comfort level. My wife and her older sister can both be a bit forward so I could see how someone already outside of his comfort zone could confuse earnest flirting with someone potentially patronizing or teasing.

She saw my last message but hadn't responded so I followed up with...

"Also I didn't know she (my wife) had been flirting with him. What a *****"

her: "Bahahahhaa"
her: "You've never seen her do that before?"
me: "Not sure. I can't remember any specific instance" (IE: describe it to me)

Wow. Talk about really feeling like a pathetic cuck. Sister in law is literally laughing at me for not realizing my wife has been flirting with her boyfriend right in front of me. I was pretty turned on earlier and attempted to fuck my wife. She turned me down and suggested she give me a hand job instead. I peeked at her phone earlier and it looks like its been about two days since she talked to her secret boyfriend and cleared her browser history.

encasedforfun said:
her: "Bahahahhaa"
her: "You've never seen her [your wife] do that before?"
me: "Not sure. I can't remember any specific instance" (IE: describe it to me)

Wow. Talk about really feeling like a pathetic cuck. Sister in law is literally laughing at me for not realizing my wife has been flirting with her boyfriend right in front of me. ..........

Thanks for the update. It sounds like you may be farther along than you thought. I suggest continuing to move forward with your strategy. Your sister-in-law will obviously be a key player.

She didn't take the bait to describe any specifics so I added:

me: "did it piss you off or turn you on?"
her: "I don't care either way. He's a ***** and always will be. I gave up on any idea of it being just us"
me: "Ha. I know the feeling"
her: "Yeah it sucks. But my fault for not leaving a long time ago. Whatever. Lol"
me: "Lol. Well it can be fun if it's mutual"

No response to that one.

mywifecheats said:
That's not the only scenario.....they could fuck her without you there and SIL tell you about or get video for you, or they could fuck her without you knowing.

Who is "they"? Who is "her"? There are 4 people involved here — two women and two men.

I believe he's referring to the sister in law and her boyfriend fucking my wife. Certainly a possibility - but not as intriguing for me. We have a guy (one that I know of, probably more she hasn't told me about) that can fuck my wife basically on command. This scenario really excited me because I'd be humiliated and emasculated alongside a girl that I want to fuck. Both of us trapped in the same situation and experiencing it together.

Reactions: baddy145
encasedforfun said:
.......... We have a guy (one that I know of, probably more she hasn't told me about) that can fuck my wife basically on command.

Nice. But, this guy is not your sister-in-law's black boyfriend, I gather....

encasedforfun said:
This scenario really excited me because I'd be humiliated and emasculated alongside a girl that I want to fuck.

By "a girl that I want to fuck," you mean your wife, evidently....?

encasedforfun said:
Both of us trapped in the same situation and experiencing it together.

OK — but, what is your plan for moving forward with what you want to see happening with your sister-in-law's black boyfriend vis-a-vis your wife...?

Custer Laststand said:

Not his wife, his Sister in Law.

Custer Laststand said:
Nice. But, this guy is not your sister-in-law's black boyfriend, I gather....

OK — but, what is your plan for moving forward with what you want to see happening with your sister-in-law's black boyfriend vis-a-vis your wife...?

Correct - the guy she has been constantly trading emails/pics/videos and meeting up to fuck is not the SIL's BF. But, she's a *****, loves attention from other men. The guy she's into is older and very controlling. She's told me she has a fantasy where he invites his friends over and orders her to service them. She likes being told to do dirty things, protest, but then be firmly told to do it and eventually she does and she enjoys it.

The girl I want to fuck is the SIL in this case. She's young, somewhat fit, and I've wanted to fuck her for quite a while. The entire dynamic of her boyfriend taking my wife, but at the same time denying me by leaving me with her in chastity is kind of ironic and arousing at the same time.

The plan? Not sure. I'm a little stalled out to be honest. The convo with the SIL fizzled out a bit - our chats are pretty sporadic and usually don't have a fast cadence since we're on our phones at different times. It makes it hard to keep momentum on a topic. With the holidays approaching we'll be seeing them in person more, so more opportunity to spark the conversation with the SIL. I'm also playing with the idea of bringing it up to my wife - but we're both under stress at the moment and she can react pretty poorly if not in the mood for that type of discussion.

encasedforfun said:
Correct - the guy she has been constantly trading emails/pics/videos and meeting up to fuck is not the SIL's BF. But, she's a *****, loves attention from other men. The guy she's into is older and very controlling. She's told me she has a fantasy where he invites his friends over and orders her to service them. She likes being told to do dirty things, protest, but then be firmly told to do it and eventually she does and she enjohays it.

Thanks for the clarification.

encasedforfun said:
The girl I want to fuck is the SIL in this case. She's young, somewhat fit, and I've wanted to fuck her for quite a while. The entire dynamic of her boyfriend taking my wife, but at the same time denying me by leaving me with her in chastity is kind of ironic and arousing at the same time.

Yes, I get it. Your SIL, however, might not be returning your feelings of sexual attraction because she assumes if she fucks you that will destroy her relationship with her sister (your wife). If so, she might consider any interaction with you that smacks of sexual attraction, even if you're locked in a chastity device, to be off limits.

encasedforfun said:
The plan? Not sure. I'm a little stalled out to be honest. The convo with the SIL fizzled out a bit - our chats are pretty sporadic and usually don't have a fast cadence since we're on our phones at different times. It makes it hard to keep momentum on a topic. With the holidays approaching we'll be seeing them in person more, so more opportunity to spark the conversation with the SIL. I'm also playing with the idea of bringing it up to my wife - but we're both under stress at the moment and she can react pretty poorly if not in the mood for that type of discussion.

Sounds complicated. It also seems possible that your SiL would not be enthusiastic about the idea of her black boyfriend going out with your wife , because she might view that as setting up the possibility of losing her boyfriend — or ending up having to share him something like 50 / 50 with your wife.

Custer Laststand said:
Thanks for the clarification.

Yes, I get it. Your SIL, however, might not be returning your feelings of sexual attraction because she assumes if she fucks you that will destroy her relationship with her sister (your wife). If so, she might consider any interaction with you that smacks of sexual attraction, even if you're locked in a chastity device, to be off limits.

Sounds complicated. It also seems possible that your SiL would not be enthusiastic about the idea of her black boyfriend going out with your wife , because she might view that as setting up the possibility of losing her boyfriend — or ending up having to share him something like 50 / 50 with your wife.

Yeah you're right. She's said she'd want to move further in terms of playing with me but she doesn't want to jeopardize her relationship with her sister.

I'm not sure how worried she is about having to share her BF - seeing as how she essentially already does. However the latest update was that she is now "single" and looking for some no strings attached hook ups. Also, unfortunately, self proclaimed pretty vanilla. She said the story is too long to text but for one reason or another she's "on a break". This isn't the first time this has happened with her BF so I suspect it will be short lived - especially since they share an apartment.

Users who are viewing this thread