• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sleeping arrangements?

• Thread starterfiredrop2007
  • Start date
akcouple2000 said:
I think she like me not knowing when I am getting out... It is a mind fuck. Like this morning, I was let out early and got her coffee, while she was getting ready. I do this more on the work days. She already has control over all the finances, so not sure she could charge me.. :)

She could ask you to do more chores to pay for your "sleeping pad".

The ultmate would be for her to have another cuckold under financial control (and living in your home), so she has a big income and both you men could enjoy each other's company, with so much to discuss about your lifestyle. You can feel deprived together.

Well, this has floated a bit off topic...

Saraha said:
Does it matter if we have forgotten the original topic - afterall, we are on the 5th drink, or is it the 9th?

Well, I wasn't trying to make this into a fap thread....

We sleep together if no one is staying over. If they are I usually sleep in the guest room or on the sofa. Occasionally, we've all slept together. In our king size bed, it's still a bit close but it's exciting to wake up to a couple fucking right next to you.

gal_not_15.jpg ...............

As a bull, I feel the cuckold,s should be allowed to sleep at the base of the bed if the wife so desires.

We all three share a bed since I am his EQUAL.

usn2play said:
We all three share a bed since I am his EQUAL.

=============

really? ...........cheeky cuck ain't he ? :eek:

We have slept in seperate beds for years now; it started because of my ungodly snoring. It would eventually drive the wife out of the bedroom, and I encouraged it because of feeling guilty about disturbing her sleep.
Now, I like the idea of her having her own little playground. She has entertained a couple of guys over the years in her bedroom while I was away, and she enjoys role play where I will 'attack' her in the middle of the night, and she can fantasize about it being a stranger or a friend sleeping over.

Users who are viewing this thread