• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sleeping arrangements?

• Thread starterfiredrop2007
  • Start date
F

firedrop2007

I would like to get an idea of how some of the people here are sleeping

On a normal night do you and your spouse sleep in the same bed, different beds in the same room or in completely different rooms.

I am sure everyone has a different situation, I am just wondering because we have recently switched to different beds in the same room and I was a little worried at first but I think as far as sleep goes we are a lot better off then before.

Why did you start sleeping apart?

We sleep together. No Bull sleep overs. He is only for fucking, then got to get out the house.

I am out of the country for a couple weeks a month. So, when we are together, we are very much together.

sleeping in different beds with a wife in a room?? thats crazy and wierd to me..

if you ask me, i would get a bed for two ,i would strip her naked or at least with bra and panties and enjoy the night hugging her tight and sleeping

Same bed when she's home, she travels for business with a coworker. They also share the bed.

I am submissive to wife. We started something not long ago. We have a huge walk in closet. She has me sleeping on a pallet on the floor in there, and she sleeps in the queen bed, so she can have the whole bed to herself.

sleep in different adjoining bedrooms
make 'dates' for intimate moments

Hey I've only been with one couple and when I spent the night I sleeped on the couch after every thing was said and done

Wife read somewhere

far2easy said:
Why did you start sleeping apart?

She read somewhere, I am sure it was cosmo, oprah, prevention or other similar woman's magazine that it can lead to a stronger marriage.

It felt like a 1950's TV show in the beginning but it did help with our sleep. We go to bed and get up at really different times, like different types of mattresses and both like taking all the sheets.

akcouple2000 said:
I am submissive to wife. We started something not long ago. We have a huge walk in closet. She has me sleeping on a pallet on the floor in there, and she sleeps in the queen bed, so she can have the whole bed to herself.

Excellent arrangement, well done.

firedrop2007 said:
She read somewhere, I am sure it was cosmo, oprah, prevention or other similar woman's magazine that it can lead to a stronger marriage.

It felt like a 1950's TV show in the beginning but it did help with our sleep. We go to bed and get up at really different times, like different types of mattresses and both like taking all the sheets.

I wouldn't consider Oprah a love expert, even though she has good advice on many other subjects.

Thought I'd comment here.
Many a night - whether preceded by sex or not - come 2am when I am snoring away, Sue will usually elbow me and I'll move to our guest-room/office for the rest of the night. On the chance that she's the snore-er for the night, my elbow will send her off to the other room. And on nights when one or the other of us is restless or just having a bout of insomnia - it's not unheard of for us to just start out in separate rooms.

As Firedrop says - as long as it's only for sleeping and not beyond that, separate beds/bedrooms aren't a bad thing - quite the opposite! It really depends on how the rest of your lives are connected - the 6-7 hours apart when you're asleep isn't something of a concern.

Saraha said:
I wouldn't consider Oprah a love expert, even though she has good advice on many other subjects.

I don't give much support to any celebrity. They all talk like they know something.

marriedring.jpg ....:d

Saraha said:

"Love" in the bedroom isn't an issue in our case, our marriage has been sexless(with each other) for quiet some time(other then special occasions).

Oprah isn't married, what does she know. She seems like a cold feminist bitch.

akcouple2000 said:

=============

arrogant ...you should be sleeping under a leaky faucet
rather than an elegant closet ..tho a 'closet' is an appropriate
place :D

She does not let me get out until she comes and opens the door. This weekend, she got up at 6am to let the dog out. I heard her get up, she then went back to bed and fell asleep for a couple more hours. Then I heard her up again, she went down made her coffee and relaxed before she came and opened the door at 9am. it was a LONG 3 hours wondering when she was going to let me out.

akcouple2000 said:
She does not let me get out until she comes and opens the door. This weekend, she got up at 6am to let the dog out. I heard her get up, she then went back to bed and fell asleep for a couple more hours. Then I heard her up again, she went down made her coffee and relaxed before she came and opened the door at 9am. it was a LONG 3 hours wondering when she was going to let me out.

I am surprised she did not make you let the dog out, get her a coffee and then go back onto the pallet - and charge you a fee for your special "room".

I think she like me not knowing when I am getting out... It is a mind fuck. Like this morning, I was let out early and got her coffee, while she was getting ready. I do this more on the work days. She already has control over all the finances, so not sure she could charge me.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread