• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slutty Filipina Wife

• Thread startersexy24
  • Start date

sexy24

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 20, 2007
We have been talking about her fucking other men and every time we do she gets soo horny. Yesterday she was home by herself for a while and when i came home she told me she fingered herself earlier in the day. I asked her what she was thinking when she did. She told me she fantasized that she went to get a massage and the guy giving the massage started to finger her. She said she would just lay there and not say anything. Then when he started to push his cock into her she would just let him and not resist. I asked her if she would make him use a condom. She told me she is not a big fan of condoms. I asked her if she would want him to cum inside her and she said yes. I asked her if she would still want him to cum inside her if she was not on birth control and she said she would like it even more if she was not on birth control. My wife is a slut and always has been. I finally see the real her.

Another wonderful woman!!!!

What an absolutely lucky guy you are to have such a beautiful, sexy wife. She has a really gorgeous ass and pussy. You are so lucky to have such a wonderful woman for a wife. Any woman who enjoys sex like your wife and is willing to accept all cock presented to her is an absolute joy to have and be with.

Another

Here is another pic of my Filipina Slut.

hot

Damn nice ass on her, i'm sure she has no trouble getting laid

Very nice photos. Looks like you are getting some good responses, too. You should have no problem at all finding a bull to cuck you. Your wife is very beautiful.

Macy

Last edited by a moderator:
cuck

Nobody is cucking me.

Not with my own wife. I'm her favorite and it will stay like that i just let her be free. I thought i would share my sexy beautiful Filipina wife.
Nothing more.

Thanks

Lol

Now why go on the defense when you post pictures of her naked and say, "We have been talking about her fucking other men and every time we do she gets soo horny. Yesterday she was home by herself for a while and when i came home she told me she fingered herself earlier in the day. I asked her what she was thinking when she did. She told me she fantasized that she went to get a massage and the guy giving the massage started to finger her. She said she would just lay there and not say anything. Then when he started to push his cock into her she would just let him and not resist. I asked her if she would make him use a condom. She told me she is not a big fan of condoms. I asked her if she would want him to cum inside her and she said yes. I asked her if she would still want him to cum inside her if she was not on birth control and she said she would like it even more if she was not on birth control. My wife is a slut and always has been. I finally see the real her." Now you been talking to her about doing it with another guy, you get her hot by it and when people tell you she is hot and would have no trouble getting laid, you act like we cut off your dick and made you eat it. If you don't want people to say those kinds of things, you should start by calling her something besides a slut, which implies she is already fucking around, if you want nothing more then a fantasy then fucking say so, but don't get your cock up your own ass when the rest of us comment on what you posted and implied.:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread