• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

slutwife Janey needs to be degraded and humiliated

• Thread startersdwhiteboy
  • Start date
Ellington333

You Filthy Slutty ***** You Need Me To Shove My 8 1/2" Nigger Cock Down Your Throat And Fuck Your Mouth Good Then Turn You Around And Fuck You White Ass - After Making You Suck Clean My Shit And Cum-covered Cock I'd Give Your Hot Cunt A Pounding And Stretching You Would Be Feeling For Days After Shooting A Giant Load Of Nigger Cum And Seed Deep In Your Belly

White slut needs some BBC

She is so hot for black cock. I would love to stuff her pussy and leave my seed inside her belly.

wifepleaser2007

Would tease her little ass off for weeks b4 I let that bitch suck me ,then if she's a good littlr girl and if she begs properly I might Fuck her.

Ellington333

I'd Fuck That Sexy Slut Right Out In The Open Where Everyone Could See What A ***** She Is For Cock - That's What She Really Wants - After I Was Through With Her She'd Let Other Men Fuck Her Too - You'd Enjoy Seeing That As You Wanked Off Your Little Weiner Watching

I'd take the bitch to the golf course and have her sucking dick for fifties!

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn she is hott!

Very nice! She needs to be fucked as much as possible! If you are in L.A. area hit me up.

I'd have hear wear a sexy short dress(no panties of course), fuck her raw and leave a load in her then bring her to a biker bar. take her into the restroom blindfold and tie her to one of the stalls and let everyone in the bar have their fun.

Here's my respect

sdwhiteboy said:
at least 2 cars in the driveway. But of course for a true slut this is booriing. She needs to show the world what she really is, a nasty lil cumdrinking slut. So men please show how much respect you'd show a slutwife like this.

I would fuck her married-***** cunt in the backseat of one of those cars. Ofcourse, I wouldn't use a condom because a piece of shit ***** like your wife deserves to be knocked up by a stranger's load of cum. After I leave a load of hot-white "respect" in her sluthole, I would take her over to the other car. I would then call all of my friends over to "take a test drive" of their own with any of this trailor-park trash cumdump' holes. There would be so many men fucking your bitch in the backseat of the 2nd car that the suspension would break down. Later, after all of the guys had came in her or on her several times each, they would place her on the hood of the car and take turns pissing all over her.

wow

I really enjoy viewing the pics and reading what you sick f*cks would do to that hot piece of ass, but let's kick it up a notch and I'll pretend Janey is my wife. Thank you all.

First I would dress her in a very see through blouse (no bra of course) and short school girl type dress. Heels and stockings too, but no panties. Then take her out, letting her dance with anyone who wanted, taking them to the parking lot to suck them off. When the night was done, I would fuck her and return her to you.

Coolblackmale said:
Bring Her....

This is Cool.Bring her to Phoenix,Az. and I'll give that body what it needs.A BBC.She is very Sexy.Do u guys travel????
Hey there I am in phx I have a nice BBC I would love to fuck your wife with my big stick

Users who are viewing this thread