• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Snazzn finally got laid off this site

• Thread startersnazzn
  • Start date
What is it everyone would want to seee

of Snazzn's pictures - I have many as she is very experienced with BBC? She has been with approx 8-10 BBC over time and loves to have them hit on her at the bars and dance clubs (where she pics many of her IR playdates up.

Glad you put a couple of pics back up. Now I see what all the positive comments were about. YOur wife is hot, hot, hot. I am a white male so can't provide you or her with anything you would be interested in but I would love to see the pics of her. If you can't or don't wish to post them, a few in a email would be nice, check my profile. Anyway, just a thought. Keep having fun.

Another night of fun in San Fran this weekend

as u can see Snazzn loves to be picked up and taken back to a hotel room for fun with the right guy. This guy considered himself so lucky Saturday night...

Love to see those pics of snazzn she is one of the hottest women on here thanks for the update.

Great clip od Snazzn getting her groove on!

love the clip.....she looks so sensual and engaged getting it from behind...more plz!!

Weekend is almost upon us

Will be interesting to see what happens this weekend - anyone?

WooHoo Snazzn Hotttt

Hey Thanks for posting the sizzlin snazzn Mrs. Looks great in full screen! And always love Mrs S in any position! Purrrrfect!

Love the clip. She looks hot. You're one lucky man mate.

thought we would post one more

to see what it might scare up for the weekend

Wife for the weekend available

in need of some training and wanting to try something new. San Francisco Bay Area

hey blackcat (or snazzn): how DO you download that vid? I have used ZShare before w/no problems, but now when I click thru to the site, it just locks up before the vid downloads or streams. I can't see the vid and can't save it to my hard drive, either. Maybe I'm just having computer problems, I dont know. But if anyone has any advice I'd appreciate it. I'd like to see this woman in action!! thanks.

boatah said:
hey blackcat (or snazzn): how DO you download that vid? I have used ZShare before w/no problems, but now when I click thru to the site, it just locks up before the vid downloads or streams. I can't see the vid and can't save it to my hard drive, either. Maybe I'm just having computer problems, I dont know. But if anyone has any advice I'd appreciate it. I'd like to see this woman in action!! thanks.

Copy and Paste the URL into a browser window.

http://www.zshare.net/video/uploadable01-wmv.html

Then click on "Download this video" found in middle left of the screen below the adds.

Then, on the next screen, click "download now" icon button. It will then download or show you a "click here" link to make it download faster.

Thats it.:)

Users who are viewing this thread