• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

So close

• Thread starternjguy99
  • Start date

njguy99

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 2, 2006
A year back my fantasy almost came true. I've done mfm with an ex girlfriend of mine in the past. It was fun and I really liked it. It's not somthing I want all the time, but every so often I go through these periods where I remember it and crave it for a while. We'll these days I'm not with the ex girlfriend, and I've since gotten married to another wonderful woman.

I am an average guy, averagely endowed. I know my wife has been with guys with much bigger cocks in the past. She won't admit it, (most likely because she's afraid of hurting my feelings) but I think she does miss the full feeling sometimes. However I told her I love to hear about her past exploits, how it excites me, etc. She is a little embarassed and often ashamed.

She knows about my past with my ex girlfriend. I've asked her to try it with me sometime assuring her it wouldn't ruin our relationship (again I have these phases where I crave it, and then I seem to go inactive for a while). The first time I asked her to try it she said "maybe after 4 years". For the first 5 years we were together she would say no thank you when I'd propose the idea. I would tend to ask her once every so often trying to get her intrested. Usually it would be when I was going through an active phase. We'll eventually about a year back she agreed to try it for me, and I was so excited. We then began moving down to the day of doing it.

Sex became magical almost immediately. I'd rub her every day with lotion. I bought her a tanning club membership. We'd go on line and look to buy her lingere. I eventually bought her a nice corset which she filled nicely. She's a fuller size. She's 5'10 180-190 d cup full hips and real long legs. She always puts herself down because she doesn't believe guys like plus or fuller sized girls. I prefer them, and my wife is perfect to me. I just feel like I'm not enough for her sometimes.

Anyway I suggested we talk to the guy I did it with my ex because he was trustworthy, not a nut. I still had his email and I sent him an email asking if he was intrested. We took some pics of my wife with her new corset on and started iming him. Turned out he had settled some, had gotten married to, and the mfm stopped when that had happened. He like me enjoyed it, but his wife wasn't into it. Anyway he like my wifes pics, and was intrested. We all started chatting online and he sent my wife some pics. She got to see he had a huge cock (which she was embarassed to see!) and also so non-x rated ones. She commented that he was hot. I was glad she was happy with him (I noted that she was even getting excited about it herself!). I used to get so turned on when they would chat online. I'd leave the room and let her talk in private with him about stuff because she is shy and I knew she was afraid to say things in front of me. We were open about everything though, she copy and past the conversations so I could read them later. I'd love to read how she was going to bend over for him, and how she was going to suck his cock. Anway things were going well and we began to move closer to the day we were going to do it!

Well the day came and I was excited, and she was too. She was a little nervous, so we had a few drinks to help with that. We waited for a while and I was getting so turned on thinking about it finally happening I couldn't wait. Her and I did it a few times, and then we continued to wait. It seemed like the day got later and later. Every hour that went by and my old aquaintance didn't show she got more discouraged. The sad part is he never showed. He got cold feet because he didn't want to ruin his marriage. I understood, but my wife already not being confident about herself, I think took it as a sign of rejection. Sadly enough it never happened, and after that day has been totally against it happening.

I at a loss here. So close! I'd like to try to revive it again. Problem is finding someone who isn't a nut, isn't looking to ruin our marriage, etc. Then there is the whole ruining her confidence thing. At last glance she was against trying it again. It took six years to build her up to a point she was willing to give it a try. I think she felt comfortable because she knew that I knew this guy she was going to bring over. She liked him (I could tell by her conversations with him), and I am pretty sure his not showing hurt her feelings and she tends to hold them in. I know it wasn't rejection, but she feels that way.

Hopefully I can rework somthing here. I'm not a cuckold, nor do I want to be put in a chastity belt or any of the crazy stuff here. I just enjoy sharing. I would love sharing my wife with one guy every once in a while. Seeing her with another guy turns me on more than the thought of having 2 girls at once (which to me seems redundant because it'shard enough to please one girl). I don't want to have lot's of guys involved, just one extra friend that would be available from time to time. Someone that could come spend the night with us every so often when we have a kid free weekend. Is that to much to ask for?

she is beautiful

Attachments

• r3.jpg
    r3.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 681
  • r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 627
  • r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 630
She is indeed beautiful - a lovely figure she's got.

Good luck with your search. I hope you get to share this sexy woman soon. :) I would love to be a weekend visitor at your house, but that's obviously not possible. What I WOULD do is try to build her confidence up as it is so hard to build and so easy to damage :(

Well I have to try talking about it to her again. She went off the pill for a while and we were trying for another. But we gave that up, and she's back on the pill again. I'm open to looking for new prospects, but it might take a little to get her to reagree to it!

Wow

njguy99. Your lady is smoking hot and that is no bullshit.:p I'll tell you something else, SHE KNOWS IT dude. She just doesn't want to sound stuck up by admitting that she is one hot assed woman. Your lady can have any fucking cock she wants and she knows it,all she has to do is flutter those eye lids a little and give that dude a sexy coy smile. I guarantee you they will fall all over themselves getting their cock out. Hell i was starting to feel a little bad for your lady but what a waste of time. I also bet you she knows someone that she could get to your house in record time. Man your lady is a treasure to behold and when she decides to become a hot wife your life together will be one to write home about. Good Luck and please keep us posted. What a fantastic woman, sure made my putter flutter.:eek::p:) okdeacon

Thank you for the kind words. Seriously she is very down on herself. Her exact words today were she hates being nakad because she is to fat. I constantly try to tell her not to believe the bs in the magazines/tv. Lots of guys like plus sized girls. I happen to be one of them.

wow, she has an amazing body, if you guys are looking for a one time thing, let me know, i'm in jersey and i'm sane :)

We'll honestly if it were to be were not looking for wam bam thank you mam. It's more like a monthly meeting over a glass of wine followed by a night of pleasure for her. The other is more of an extra, but there available around a tight schedule as we have a limited window of opportunity (kids at home).............

to any intrested parties

To any intrested parties, I've been getting pm'd with some local intrest in helping me find a friend for occasions! As you read in the story we got stood up last time. I'm intrested in finding someone that we could possibly get somthing going, but this is going to be a process and will take some work (if your looking for a quick thing right away we're probably not for you). Please understand It is going to be ultimately up to her, and I'm more of a talent scout. There is certain criteria, and we will verify. But as long as your ok with that we could possibly work somthing out. What we wanted before was more someone who is available once a month for an overnight visit. Some food/wine and then pleasure. My old aquaintance was about 8 inches in the package department, and was a little taller (6'1). He was an attractive guy, and he didn't mind that my wife is tall 510 and full sized (around 190-195). Being taller helps but is not mandatory. Personality, trustworthyness, being drug/disease free is. Additionally I want you to have a big cock (preferably 8 inches or bigger). Otherwise why do this? she gets 6 from me!
Ultimately you aren't looking to replace me or bust up our marriage, just have a good time once in a while with like minded peope (us). So if your looking for discreet, clean, ongoing pleasure, this is for you and us. Again getting things going it would be nice to see your pictures, send some normal ones and some of your package..... So intrested local parties enable your private messaging, Send me some pics, tell me some more about your self, and lets see where this goes!:)

Self esteem is an interesting issue. It manifests itself in many different ways. For both male & female, though differently for different reasons. My issue is dick size, I always believed that I was 'undersized', my wife's issue is weight. In today's world we're pummeled with the 'A-list' visuals, actors & actresses, models, singers, even newscasters. In the XXX world we're also pummeled with beautiful people, super-sized cocks, big tits.

So a few years ago we decided to attend a sex club that called itself 'Masturbation Club', it has since changed it's title, but it still exits. Well, after the first of several visits I can honestly say I no longer consider myself undersized and my wife no longer considers herself over-weight, cause in the real world things ain't that perfect.

Thanks for all the great comments.

Well I have some intresting story to add. A few weeks back I was looking for a way to be able to give her more than my average size (6). I bought one of these penis extensions that makes you about 11in long. We'll it came and she gave me the "Why are you doing this line, I don't need that or want it". Well while we were making love I suggested we try it. After some convincing she agreed. Well At first I could tell it hurt because of it's girth. We lubricated it well and over a period of 15 minutes I slowly worked it inside her. With one hand I guided it in, and the other I stimulated her clit with my fingers. She didn't like long strokes, she'd wince. But Eventually I worked a nice short rythem. We started in a missionary possion. This went on for about a half hour. I could see her getting wetter and wetter each time I looked down. I spread her labia wide so I could look up in her as I was pushing it. I noticed she was dribbling. I told her and she got a little embarassed. But she was loving it. As I looked down I noticed it was almost completely in her, (she had at least 10 inches in her). I was so excited and loved the look on her face. She was now in the mood for it and her resisting attitude had really changed to this isn't so bad, I like this. We began to experiment with the position and changed to a doggystyle position. She turned around and raised her ass up like in my picture I posted of her. I guided the cock extension into her and began to push like before. She began to rock with it and before long was dripping on the bed. I was so aroused by this and knew all along that she likes a big cock and a full feeling. I always wanted her to let loose and enjoy this like we were. Anyway after an hour she asked me to take it off and that she just wanted me. So we finished the natural way. Wow, all I can say is after I put my cock in her, I noticed a different feeling. She felt more loose, wet, but in a good way. It was like her vagina had swelled up but expanded at the same time. It really felt better than it ever did before.
Well the moral of this story is even if we aren't gifted the way we'd like to be we can certainly be ingenuitive about how we pleasure our partner. All I can say is that it was really fun, and if she doesn't want to move ahead on doing it with a surrogate then this is fine with me. Who knows maybe she'll see how much I love her and that this excites me and I get get pleasure by watching her. All I can say is that if we ever meet the right guy with 11 inches, all she has do do is ask.......

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
1st try

:D hope u like message me ....

Attachments

• ng remaster.jpg
    ng remaster.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 155

Users who are viewing this thread