• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

So I married a slut... and I like it

• Thread starterSevwin
  • Start date
Sevwin said:
I was right; she didn't come home until almost 1 p.m. the next day. She ran up and gave me a big hug and a kiss, and told me no one has ever made her cum so much in one night before. Apparently they did a bit of bondage with her blindfolded and in handcuffs (that gets her off like no other) and had fucked nearly 6 times over all that time. In fact, they had one last go just before she showed up.

She took me to the bedroom and told me to take all my clothes off. She did too and her pussy was bright red and sticky (not from creampies, he has to wear a condom). She ordered me to eat her out. This is the first time she's had me eat her right after they've done it. It was so stretched out I was in paradise. As I was eating she kept saying things like "you like the taste of another man's cock, don't you?"

After a while she told me to fuck her. Sinking into her was amazing after such a long wait. I didn't last very long because it's been so long since I've came. As soon as she sensed my orgasm building, she pushed me off and said that was all until next time. She then took me in the shower and made me wash her off, and as I was doing so she announced that if I ever cum in her when she doesn't want me to I have to eat it out right after.

Did I mention I love my wife?

Man that is hot! She'll have you wearing a chastity dvice soon.

Yea, OK... Like I said, keep up this life style and check in a year from now and let us know how happy you are then

Creampies are your reward, she can bring them home after bare back riding with her lover. I am so proud of you for tenting when she talks about WHAT SHE NEEDS.

She's been seeing him relatively frequently lately, and spending the night is pretty common now. As long as I now she's going to be out all night, I've found I'm fine with the wait. It really helps bring the anxiety and anticipation down.

We've both gotten pretty comfortable with this lifestyle. She'll go and fuck him all night but then will spend the next day with me. We've been having frequent date nights together and all in all our marriage has improved (ironic way of doing it, no?).

Her sex drive has gone absolutely crazy. Whether it's him or me, she wants to have some kind of sex every day. We're pretty sure she's gotten addicted to having daily orgasms. She loves it all whether it's him fucking her brains out or me going down on her until she screams. I'm not sure the two of us can keep up with her :p .

We've kind of lightened up on the denial part. She likes teasing me and I like being teased, but it's been nice to have a little break when I can cum when I want. I'll probably get back to it soon just cause it's so kinky and I love it, but for now I'm taking it easy.

We had sex for the first time in about a week last night (a very busy week in her sex life). She was so much looser than I remember; he is quite a bit bigger than me after all. The feeling alone and the thought of why she had been stretched so much nearly made me cum. I actually slipped out at one point!

Haha, it seems so weird to be turned on by the fact that I'm smaller than someone else who is fucking my wife. What a strange fetish this is.

why because your wife enjoys sex does that make her a slut? double standard going on here! i enjoy sex but dont consider myself a slut...i think that makes me normal!!! careful of such comments...if it wasnt for ladies like me, there would be a lot of sad guys out there....and my husband would be sad that you all wouldnt be fucking me!!!!

pespearfish said:
why because your wife enjoys sex does that make her a slut? double standard going on here! i enjoy sex but dont consider myself a slut...i think that makes me normal!!! careful of such comments...if it wasnt for ladies like me, there would be a lot of sad guys out there....and my husband would be sad that you all wouldnt be fucking me!!!!

I believe you are over-thinking the usage of the word slut here. It is not like he is using it in a negative manner, to him and to many other men who enjoy this lifestyle the usage of the word is a positive one.

then i'm a slut! ok, i can live with that ;)

Stretched for sure...

Sevwin said:
We had sex for the first time in about a week last night (a very busy week in her sex life). She was so much looser than I remember; he is quite a bit bigger than me after all. The feeling alone and the thought of why she had been stretched so much nearly made me cum. I actually slipped out at one point!

Haha, it seems so weird to be turned on by the fact that I'm smaller than someone else who is fucking my wife. What a strange fetish this is.

My wife has had a BF for over 4-years...he is QUITE a bit larger than I am....at least 2, possibly 3 inches longer and twice as thick! We always screw after she comes home or comes to bed from fucking him! Her beautiful Box is quite streched out for me!! I LOVE it! One thing for sure...my tongue goes in easier too!.....and she ALWAYS does him bareback!

The other thing that I have noticed.....we have been married 25 years....after 4-years of her sucking him regularly....she gags MUCH less with me than she ever did prior to having him around ALOT!

I have not found any reason she should not have a Big Dicked Fuck Buddy!

I'm glad that my wife was not a virgin when we married. I don't like the notion of having to give your blushing bride a crash course in sex education. And boy does she make good use of that sexual experiences she had with her previous 3 boyfriends!

Users who are viewing this thread