• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

some good posts by others.....

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
subhub174014 said:
1.jpg

This one might be Miley Cyres but the other two photos of the really hot blond girl in the ponytail isn’t Miley is it.. ?

Reactions: laury
Now after looking closer, yes the others are of Miley.. I recognize the tattoo on her right arm.. I didn’t remember her having such a hot body..

Btw Subhub, I signed up on B2W again using a different email addy but using the same name JaniceK. Hope the site police don’t catch on or they will probably ban me again.. Any hints on keeping them from finding out or is it just a matter of time before they see me again..?

cmeinfl` said:
Wow, who is she..?
Miley Cyrus... Daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus. Hannah Montana.

Yes, after I said I didn’t think it was Miley is when I eventually recognized her tattoo on her right arm..She’s much hotter in those two photos than I’ve ever noticed before.

cmeinfl` said:
Yes, after I said I didn’t think it was Miley is when I eventually recognized her tattoo on her right arm..She’s much hotter in those two photos than I’ve ever noticed before.
She was really pretty... Then she got really skanky for a few years... She's looked a lot better this last year. Not sure when those pics were taken

Last edited:
Reactions: leahswannabe
cmeinfl` said:
This one might be Miley Cyres but the other two photos of the really hot blond girl in the ponytail isn’t Miley is it.. ?
this one is Paris Hilton and 50cent....the other that i couldn't think of the name was miley cirus

cmeinfl` said:
Btw Subhub, I signed up on B2W again using a different email addy but using the same name JaniceK. Hope the site police don’t catch on or they will probably ban me again.. Any hints on keeping them from finding out or is it just a matter of time before they see me again..?
over there you never know......most mods are ok and just really look around for whatever.....but then there are a few that really get on a power trip and pull shit.....I would keep a low profile for a while.......big blackbull 76.....seem to really run things......and he would remove you again.....he was real pissed when owner let me back....and still alot of my stuff doesn't work over there......but then sometimes they just bann people for a certain amount of time and then let them back.....which could be you

1770526-a81babb3af31025594fac04a00280e7c.jpgthey start dating youngers yes

Reactions: ckc
subhub174014 said:
over there you never know......most mods are ok and just really look around for whatever.....but then there are a few that really get on a power trip and pull shit.....I would keep a low profile for a while.......big blackbull 76.....seem to really run things......and he would remove you again.....he was real pissed when owner let me back....and still alot of my stuff doesn't work over there......but then sometimes they just bann people for a certain amount of time and then let them back.....which could be you
please what is BW,
? thanks for answer and how find thems

cmeinfl` said:
It stand for Black2White and it’s another site similar to this one..
thanks have fun

subhub174014 said:
this one is Paris Hilton and 50cent....the other that i couldn't think of the name was miley cirus
I'm not sure if that's Paris... She's.not known for knowing a lot of black guys. It does look like her

let your imagination run wild....

.1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: bertrum, MyWifeWntsaBlkM, aldente and 1 other person
1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: laury, bertrum, theOne666 and 3 others
what a dream not a mirage
1781492-7c1d492372a74e4de4a9bf425a4f51ce.jpg

Reactions: MyWifeWntsaBlkM and midnightfapper
more of M.O.M.

1.jpg