• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Some non-tcfranklin

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
Charlotte_Mears 1.jpgCharlotte_Mears 2.jpg

Nice collection. Especially like the unnamed Emma Watson (396-4), Alicia Witt (408-1), Tori Spelling (409-1), Fran Drescher (411-5) and the identified Adriana Karembeu (417) and Charlotte Church (421). Thanks for posting.

tcfranklin..... thanks.... and thanks for the names... how in the hell do you remember the names? I just know I have seen the face and that's about it.... some sites give the names... some just say rd carpet pics and others celebrities slips

subhub174014 said:

tcfranklin..... thanks.... and thanks for the names... how in the hell do you remember the names? I just know I have seen the face and that's about it.... some sites give the names... some just say rd carpet pics and others celebrities slips

Nice posts. As for names, I remember certain names because I'm a big fan of the women.

h5t6ca... thanks... I see there must have been several you liked

tcfranklin... I am terrible with names... even seeing people I have known and meet again... I know I know them just can't think of the name... same with stars I recognize the face... and sometimes the movie... but can't remember the name

Users who are viewing this thread