• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Some pics of me 41

• Thread starterjakki uk wife
  • Start date

jakki uk wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 3, 2007
:feedback: Just a question, this lady any use for big n black or even big lol

Attachments

• ANYONE_CAREl.jpg
    ANYONE_CAREl.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1,710
  • P1010261Al.jpg
    P1010261Al.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,517
  • P1010249AAA.jpg
    P1010249AAA.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,201
  • P1010251AA.jpg
    P1010251AA.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,681
jakki uk wife said:
well i sorted the post pics out so there u are
Hi Jakki you look stunnig. I white guy from N Ireland who would love to meet up with you and have fun. I have thick 7" cock. have pics if you want to see. Go to Geoff_in_syd in yahoo and u will see pic. Look forward to hearing from you

geoff1234 said:
Hi Jakki you look stunnig. I white guy from N Ireland who would love to meet up with you and have fun. I have thick 7" cock. have pics if you want to see. Go to Geoff_in_syd in yahoo and u will see pic. Look forward to hearing from you

now how to access yahoo ....lol

hi
You look great, I am white and small but I can still have my opinion. Anyway, Yahoo is about the easiest to get account right now. Just use ANY search engine. Once on the yahoo site, they will ENcourage you to make a free account. Also a free yahoo messenger account.
site is just Yahoo.com luv, Gary

MsGary said:
hi
You look great, I am white and small but I can still have my opinion. Anyway, Yahoo is about the easiest to get account right now. Just use ANY search engine. Once on the yahoo site, they will ENcourage you to make a free account. Also a free yahoo messenger account.
site is just Yahoo.com luv, Gary

em dont know just wat to say gary ...

slut

God a Big Black cock would trash you bad and make you the slut you need to be!
steve

steveLL72 said:
God a Big Black cock would trash you bad and make you the slut you need to be!
steve

well that remains to be seen im ever hopeful

Jakki, ignore xzpaw. He's our resident mong. Every forum should have one:slow:

Lovely pics. Thanks

danish said:
Jakki, ignore xzpaw. He's our resident mong. Every forum should have one:slow:

Lovely pics. Thanks

thanks for your comment danish re xzpawa wat can i say lol well nothing he seems to say it all

Users who are viewing this thread