• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Some pics of my wife Tammie

• Thread starterbeckvillecuck
  • Start date

beckvillecuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2011
Here are some pics of Hotwife. She prefers bareback and loves being filled with cum. She likes to be pounded hard. She fucked a guy with a 9" dick Friday night, it bruised her cervix and made her bleed. She says none over
7" now because she likes to pounded hard and aything bigger hurts. My little 4.5" doesn't cut it though, I can't pound it hard enough. She needs a real man. Any takers?

Attachments

• DSC00419.jpg
    DSC00419.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 428
  • DCP_4751.jpg
    DCP_4751.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 774
  • DCP_4752.jpg
    DCP_4752.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 466
  • DCP_4759.jpg
    DCP_4759.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 478
nice wedding ring photo. love her boobs, could get lost all day

I agree with missy! Yeah, I'm on the large side and have to be careful when using it. Being large isn't always the greatest thing.

Normally like smaller women but she is nice I would like to fuck her.

A few more pics of my wife

Thats my creampie, I took a picture for some guy she was chatting with. I have eaten a couple of fresh creampies. I have fucked her several times after guys have used her and filled her full of cum though. My little dick hardly feels anything due to the stretching and the extra lube. She is out tonight, I will have to dip my finger in her pussy and give her a taste test when she gets home.

Attachments

• DCP_4784.jpg
    DCP_4784.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_4869.JPG
    IMG_4869.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_4890.JPG
    IMG_4890.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 295
My wife got home from the bar at 5:00 AM. She fucked her first black man. She said they fucked in the car around the corner from the bar. Unfortunately she didn't take any pics though. She got his number maybe I will be able to watch next time. I ate her pussy and fingered her trying to get all his cum out, I didn't get much out though. She was still horny and wanted me to fuck her so I did. She said she is going to let me fuck her ass tonight.

Picture of her fresh fucked pussy

Here is a picture of her pussy. I just took it. The black guy came inside her twice, then I fucked her when she got home.

Attachments

• 2011-10-20_05-47-07_802.jpg
    2011-10-20_05-47-07_802.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 265
beckvillecuck said:
Here is a picture of her pussy. I just took it. The black guy came inside her twice, then I fucked her when she got home.

Her cunt is still red, she must have got a good pounding! Good Girl!

Lucky you. I too love fucking a worn out hole after it's been stretched and filled. Do you have any pics of her hanging open?

I don't have any of her hanging open, but here is one of her spreading it.

Attachments

• IMG_4863.jpg
    IMG_4863.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 194
To get her to hang open, have her on her knees grabbing her ass after she's been fucked hard. I'd love to see way up inside of her.

I guess I'm bleesed with the perfect size dick. I was with a woman who said the same stuff. I pounnded her as hard as I could and she loved every second of it. We still fuck a lot ill post pics of it. I'd like to pound ur wife.

Users who are viewing this thread