• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Something about us

• Thread starterRichie-The Hub
  • Start date
Man, it makes me hard every time you mention talking with your friend, and him providing the details of how he has been pleasing her, and vice-versa! I hope it has the same affect on you!
My wife is still friends with a guy from her high school days, and they have fucked a few times over the years. When he drinks and gets "loose lips", he loves bringing it up in front of me, and loudly enough so everyone who may be in the vicinity can hear. He loves me knowing that he has fucked my wife, but I haven't been allowed to touch his, and he wants to 'lord' that over me.
I've told him privately before that I like knowing he has enjoyed her, and would love for him to share details and pictures, but he just won't relent and provide them. Such a shame!
The mind is a wonderful sex organ, isn't it?

Nazareth you are correct the mind is a great sex organ! I find it so exciting to think about my wife with our friend and getting details from him only make it all the better. He knows it excites me and that hearing the details from him doesn't bother me at all.
He has now had her a fourth time, this last time I didn't leave the house - stayed in the den when they went into the spare bedroom. I did go the door several times and listened to him giving it to her; would have liked to have actually watched but know she is not ready for that yet!
He told me he had her on her stomach with a pillow under her hips and her legs just spread slightly - he was over her on his arms and said what a great tight feeling getting her that way. He again said he gave her a good long fingering so she was very ready to be fucked when he finally took her. Yes, after he left I fucked her and again what a great feeling and sexual experience it was for me! I also think she is really beginning to enjoy getting it from two different men.

Since my last post our friend has been over twice more and done my wife. She is now much more comfortable about doing it with him and had finally admitted to me that she has climaxed with him and enjoyed it! I still have not watched him with her but think we are making progress in that area. Our friend and I have discussed it and he has no problem with it and also thinks it would be very exciting! He has told me it is more exciting for him with me in the house while he is fucking her and the idea of me watching him with her is even more exciting! She is not ready to do that but I think the seed has been planted and she will eventually agree to it. She has been more willing to talk about him fucking her and has shared a few details which is a real turn-on to me! That is where we have progressed so far in this relationship.

Man, I hope you are getting the utmost of enjoyment within your relationship, RTB. Ditto for all involved, actually, but there is a reason we want to be a cuck, after all. ;-)

And, good things come to those who wait. Just keep applying patience and perserverance, and she will fulfill your every desire!

Wonderful that it's working so great for both of you. Be careful so she doesn't get emotionally attached to this guy. Find her some new prospects.

Users who are viewing this thread