• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

something new

• Thread startersandyforbk
  • Start date

sandyforbk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 9, 2006
Hi: my x want`s me to try blackcock. he want`s to film this,i guess a lot of couple`s are doing this now. please email me if you are interested. please have pics and something about yourself thanks Sandy

Attachments

• b7aere2.jpg
    b7aere2.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1,149
We are a white guy and a black guy .Let us know if you are interested we will film it for you no problem.

what sounds great sandy were are you located would love to help you guys out get in contact with me at parot24@yahoo.com we can talk and set something up sweetie..

Sandy is nice; Makes me wish I was back in the metro area...damn...

Now I could lick that ass all night and day long...

Beep! Beep! Beep!

walki said:
We are a white guy and a black guy .Let us know if you are interested we will film it for you no problem.

BS detectors going off again!

Yes Sandy alot of couples are enjoying this lifestyle. But you and your x? Why would you have sex and let your x film it? Just seems like a crock of &*@#! to me.

Users who are viewing this thread