• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Something you saw that you shouldnt

• Thread starterThroatuser
  • Start date

Throatuser

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 20, 2023
Surbiton london
Come on then folks tell me about something you saw that you shouldn’t? I saw vids of my bosses wife playing and taking a toy….

How about my best friend saw all of my wife's naughty pics. He came to visit and my PC was open and started to look around - i walked in and saw one file open of her naughty pics, not sure how many he saw

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: PleaseCuckMeNow, rjhsteel2001, VeteranBull and 5 others
I saw my wife on the sofa kissing and playing with my best mate but it was ok I enjoyed it

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
My best friend‘s wife saw me leaving our drive a few doors down and ran out to the house to ask me something about picking up her kid to go somewhere with mine.
She had a full length sheer shirt type top on which was sort of see through.
It’s obvious she’d just got in from work and whipped off her bra and totally forgot as she was stressed and harassed rather than being sexy.
In the afternoon sunshine the top was totally transparent showing off her fantastic tits. I spent as long as I could talking to her and staring at her tits from my car until I ran out of excuses to talk to her and she went back in.
I’m sure she must have realised what I had seen but can’t mention it to me or her husband. Love to know if she told him.
Fantastic, beautiful tits.

Throatuser said:
Come on then folks tell me about something you saw that you shouldn’t? I saw vids of my bosses wife playing and taking a toy….
I walked in on my sister, she was cheating on her boyfriend with his friend who was black

Reactions: hairbear1954
I've written in the past about my wife vacationing alone with a married couple she is friends with.
The husband of that couple is a pic FREAK for as long as I've known him, and, apparently, quite a time before that.

So I am positive he has some pics and video he's taken of my wife. Most may be where she is *******, but I bet plenty of their play time together also.
We went to their house together one year for vacation, and since they are all older than me, I stayed up one night and started going through his pic files, looking for "evidence". And these files were on floppy discs (!), CDs, and a few flash drives, so it took quite some time.

Sadly, I didn't find what I was looking for, but I did find some others!
Quite a few of his wife in various stages of undress, from just lifting her shirt to show her titties to her getting them sucked, and one of him licking her pussy. I copied them! 😮😆
There were some other pics of this very voluptuous, beautiful blond lady posing in lingerie, some poses a little more revealing than others. I didn't know her, but they were VERY nice pics. I found out later from his sister this was most likely the wife of a couple they were very good friends with. I wish I had copied those...

Reactions: hairbear1954, rjhsteel2001 and Kwacka
My mother-in-law playing with her pussy.

• Love
Reactions: oldertinycuck
2 used condoms in the back of my wifes mini van.

Reactions: MixedbbcLA
Managed to get a good look up my wife’s best friends shorts when she stayed over and bent over. No underwear on so saw all the goods and can’t stop thinking about her pink butthole and how good it would taste ever since….let alone her nicely trimmed pussy

Saw my parents fucking a lot. We lived in a 2 story house that was shaped like an L. My bedroom was at the end of the bottom part of the L and theirs was on the bottom of the long part, so our bedrooms were at an angle to each other. From my bedroom window I could look into theirs and see a reflection of most of the room in their dresser mirror. We had no AC so during the summers they would open the windows and pull back the curtains giving me a good view. I spent many nights jerking off at my window. I also learned that I didn't get my little dick from my dad and my mom had a thing for facials and swallowing.

My friend found my and my wife's account on adult website and saw/commented all her pictures

Users who are viewing this thread