• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

South Carolina Wife

• Thread starterjohnblack
  • Start date
J

johnblack

This is my wife from South Carolina

Reactions: Reyy
Thanks she is kinky only with me though but who knows

We go to Myrtle Beach alot and to the Mountains this fall alot....Been with her 2 years and she is great in bed. She and I both wanted to show the world and to see what men really thought of her.. So leave as many comments as u can..

Reactions: Reyy
She's Damn Sexy! Sensuality is ozzing out of her. Those are the best kind of females for hot sweaty sex!

pimpology101 said:
I think she needs about 5-7 black cocks!
She's already been posted. Check the cuckold forum of this place. He's a fake.

johnblack said:
Shes never cheated but wants to know what men think of her ...Leave as many comments as u like.

never cheated ey?

I thought this was your girlfriend?

you're a loser dude.

Attachments

• notso55.JPG
    notso55.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 662
  • lil65.jpg
    lil65.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 762
Why would you post pictures of someone who posts in this forum and claim it as your wife. You are a fucken idiot. Its notsoinnocentgirl

Some people are just so stupid and weird and have nothing better to do with their lives...the one thing I cant stand is the loser, sicko guys that are on here.

I'm surprised he's not banned. Look at his post history. He's done it numerous of times. I suppose this loser gets a high off it. He could've simply made an amatuer wife thread. But, noooo he wants to fantasize. Douche.

Users who are viewing this thread