• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sperm from multiple men

• Thread starterEdT
  • Start date

EdT

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 10, 2024
Sperm can stay alive inside a woman for 5 days. Because my wife has sex with her coworker, our close friend, and me multiple times every week, that means she has a mixture of live sperm swimming around inside her on any given day. Plus, for 5 days after she has pulled a train, she could have sperm from 5 different guys plus from her coworker and our friend and from me, so a mix of 8 different guy’s sperm all swimming around deep inside her.
My wife occasionally reminds me of this.

• Love
Reactions: YumGrool, Maxio, Rocckman and 11 others
Some pictures would really get me going

Reactions: YumGrool
Your wife is a rockstar

EdT said:
Sperm can stay alive inside a woman for 5 days. Because my wife has sex with her coworker, our close friend, and me multiple times every week, that means she has a mixture of live sperm swimming around inside her on any given day. Plus, for 5 days after she has pulled a train, she could have sperm from 5 different guys plus from her coworker and our friend and from me, so a mix of 8 different guy’s sperm all swimming around deep inside her.
Good to hear she has so many men's semen in her pussy at any one time.

Reactions: Maxio and Lovasianladies
tooshor said:
Your wife is a rockstar
Thank you. I think so too. I’m a lucky guy.

Jong said:
Good to hear she has so many men's semen in her pussy at any one time.
I agree. She likes to remind me of it too and I like to think about it.

• Love
It's definitely hot to think about. What is even hotter is to picture all of that sperm vying for an egg. Bringing rise (pun intended) to the question,"who is the father?"

• Love
Reactions: YumGrool, Maxio, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
Several years ago, I watched this program on a local PBS station. It was basically about how sex and reproduction, and how it affects human behavior.

One scenario they featured was a young (mid to late 20's) married woman, who was having an affair. She had made plans to meet her lover that approaching weekend, and began fantasizing and masturbating in anticipation of it. This began some changes within her body about how she reacts to sexual stimulation, and it was preparing her pussy to receive maximum pleasure from her lover.

When she returns home after that weekend, they began showing how her body began to change again, as she began adapting back to her husband's body. It further explained how the husband's sperm 'recognizes' the foreign sperm in the wife's pussy, and it indeed begins attacking it as it tries to reassert dominance.
Plus the relentless drive some sperm have from both men to reach the egg is going on at the same time.

Pretty racy stuff for PBS. No naughty bits shown (LOL!), but it was both interesting and informative. It definitely gives another perspective of what your wife's pussy goes through when she takes sperm in it, whether it's her husband or other men.

I love thinking about my wives over the years, going through this every time they got strange cock and took their cum in their pussies. And me desperately trying to reclaim my dominance, and it being a losing battle at times.

Reactions: natasnaikul
Read "Sperm Wars" Sperm Wars - Wikipedia

"
Sex isn’t as complicated as we make it. In Sperm Wars, evolutionary biologist Robin Baker argues that every question about human sexuality can be explained by one simple thing: sperm warfare. In the interest of promoting competition between sperm to fertilize the same egg, evolution has built men to conquer and monopolize women while women are built to seek the best genetic input on offer from potential sexual partners.

Baker reveals, through a series of provocative fictional scene, the far-reaching implications of sperm competition. 10% of children are not fathered by their “fathers;” over 99% of a man’s sperm exists simply to fight off all other men’s sperm; and a woman is far more likely to conceive through a casual fling than through sex with her regular partner.

From infidelity, to homosexuality, to the female orgasm, Sperm Wars turns on every light in the bedroom. Now with new material reflecting the latest research on sperm warfare, this milestone of popular science will still surprise, entertain, and even shock."

EdT said:
I want to eat all the cum out her pussy

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and Jong
hotwhiteknite said:
I want to eat all the cum out her pussy
She would love that. She likes to have her pussy eaten and played with for hours.

• Love
EdT said:
Although my wife has had sperm inside of her pussy from multiple men within 5 day she never goes that long without washing her cunt so there goes that theory for us

Reactions: Maxio
Zima said:
Although my wife has had sperm inside of her pussy from multiple men within 5 day she never goes that long without washing her cunt so there goes that theory for us
But we’re talking the sperm that is deep inside, swimming around in her looking for an egg.

EdT said:
Ive had the same thoughts about my wife, she is very active.

EdT said:
But we’re talking the sperm that is deep inside, swimming around in her looking for an egg.
But when she gets up most of it runs out onto her thighs that and me and other guys licking her cunt gets most of it

• Love
EdT said:
She would love that. She likes to have her pussy eaten and played with for hours.
I live alone in Dayton TN come spend the weekend I'll suck her pussy inside out

Reactions: Lovasianladies
hotwhiteknite said:
I live alone in Dayton TN come spend the weekend I'll suck her pussy inside out
now that would be a fun time, although she likes the feeling of warm cum up her pussy she also loves it licked clean

Reactions: Maximan, Maxio and Lovasianladies
i married my wife when we were both 25 and virgins n after 2 years she had her first lover on a holiday and her second lover insisted bareback and creampie so she went on the pill for him.. this guy was amazing he would make her take a day off from work and only come over in the day when i was at work... they would take pics/vids and send me at work and i would wank at my work desk... as soon as he entered our home he would strip her and take her to our balcony and cum inside her pussy straight away.. somtimes she will be on a leash tied to the door.. he would then proceed to cum inside her 3 more times in our bed on sofa.. and lastly cum in her mouth! this was his ritual same thing every time and he would leave just before i got home and i would find her exhausted in bed covered in cum.. and i would cum inside her too within a min.. she got pregnant and we couldnt be sure it was mine so we didnt go through with it.. im sure sperm wars were in full flow and this guy was winning!

8-2.jpg
8.jpg
8 copy 2.jpg
8-5.jpg
IMG_0928.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Maximan, Nazareth, Disco-cuck and 4 others
EdT said:
Just the kind of woman I am looking for.
Someone to cuck me and make me clean up after 👅👅

Zima said:
now that would be a fun time, although she likes the feeling of warm cum up her pussy she also loves it licked clean
Come visit me I'll clean up as many creampies she can take

Users who are viewing this thread