• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Still waiting.

• Thread starterNotQuiteCucked
  • Start date
Did she have fun jet? Did everything work out allright?

Last edited by a moderator:
Updat.

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't updated in a while, there hasn't been much to report. I found a guy we have been chatting with him on-line and she and him have been talking by phone. I have fucked her while he was on the phone with her once so he could listen it. Well, they are finally meeting this morning in person. I am not expecting and physical contact this meeting, it is more for her to see if she likes him and would feel comfortable with him. If this meeting goes well, my fantasy may come true. This guy is also 10 years younger than she is too! I'll let you all know what happens.

I am now a cuck?

Well it happened yesterday. My wife met with her new friend. They made out, she blew him, she got finger fucked and he nutted all over her tits. They haven't fucked yet but they are planning on getting together again next week. She likes the fact that she is cucking me and hopes this new guy will be around for a while. As turned on as I am, I am a little sad? I have the feeling that she is no longer just mine. Any advice now that I am past the point of no return?

Well it really depends on how you look at it my friend. My wife is amazed that I am not jealous of the fact that she spends time with two other lovers on occasion. I explained that as long as she is emotionally invested in me, I have no reason to worry as long as she is safe and happy. If doing this is something that adds variety and spice to your relationship, I wouldn't worry. However, if you start having feelings of insecurity, or if you start to feel like this is adversely affecting your relationship, you need to be honest with her and let her know.

Don't dwell on that, nor make it the centerpiece of her being a HotWife.
Show her you love her and are happy for her, and make sure you remain physically and emotionally involved with her.
After all, few husbands go into this intending to lose their wives, so stay in the loop. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread