• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Still waiting.

• Thread starterNotQuiteCucked
  • Start date

NotQuiteCucked

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 27, 2008
I thought she was ready a while back but I just can't seem to convince her to fuck other guys. It excites her when we talk about it so maybe some day. This is my hot wife. Let me know what you think.

Man she is HOT, would love to dick her out!!!!
this is what i do to my other black lady...

So hot.

delpfincouple30

Your cock would look great in my wife's pussy. Would give her quite the stetching. :D

Your wife is *very* sexy-looking... she has high potential.

NotQuiteCucked,

Your wife is gorgeous! She has a fine figure, beautiful large breasts, voluptuous nipples, and exquisitely-fine long raven-colored hair. Her pose suggests a woman comfortable with her own body and sexuality... a woman with high potential as a cuckoldress.

I encourage you to continue encouraging her.

Best wishes to both of you—

Custer

not quite cucked

Persevere.....and be moderately pressing on the subject.her willingness to discuss it only means that,She trying to decide the type man She wants to cuck You with. Offer her suggestions and try to draw her out on nthe type she would do it with ..It'll cummmmm just be patient ;)

NotQuiteCucked said:
delpfincouple30

Your cock would look great in my wife's pussy. Would give her quite the stetching. :D

Maybe showing her these photos might help make up her mind like some have suggested...
I believe that this is a such beautiful photo… it speaks million words and shows a beauty of interracial sex…most of the time it would be black cock in the white pussy, but I take a exception on this one ..
Would you agree?

Thank you.

Thank you all for responding. She was close to cucking me a while back but became worried on how I would react. I have tried to reassure her but havent been successful. I imagine I would be very jealous but the idea is such a turn on I want it to happen. Here is another pic. let me know what you think.

A real slut

She is a real slut, hot for BC...
Love to see her entertain some real studs!!!
She will love it and get hooked...
Hubby be prepared to lend her out!!
~)_(~

She would like a big cock.

Recent shot of what her pussy looked like after fucking her with a fat fake cock. I've never made her squirm around like that or made her pussy look like this.

Attachments

• P1020493a.jpg
    P1020493a.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,428
Very nice.
Maybe she will admit she would like to have a real, large and fat cock inside her?
She is beautiful, please post more of her, and show her he viewers' reactions.

Cheers!

would love to

would love to sit her down on this and watch her squirm bro.

Attachments

• DSC00662.jpg
    DSC00662.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 305
Amazing!

I think she's also afraid that she might like it too much and she's probably worried that you may get upset if she asks for more and more

NotQuiteCucked said:
Recent shot of what her pussy looked like after fucking her with a fat fake cock. I've never made her squirm around like that or made her pussy look like this.

I'll bet that was a yummy treat! I just love licking up fresh pussy cream!

The problem.

I don't get her off. She has been telling me for a long time now that she is just not sexual but I have seen her fool around with a guy a few years back and let me twll you, she was sexual that night. I told her I am frustrated with her lack of interest in me and want her to have a boyfriend as long as she comes home after and shares the experiences with me. Just the opportunity to have her hot and sexual again would be worth sharing her. She insists she won't do it because she is a married woman... I have often thought that I should have a guy seduce her, I am willing to bet that if she gets hit on hard and sees I am okay with it and with the right amount of alcohol, she will go for it. I will post more pics soon.

MUSCLEGUY34: Would love to see her fuck you. You can send pics home with her when you are done.

IN562: I agree and mentioned that to her. She denies it but I think that she would be afraid she liked it and wanted more and I wouldn't like it. She believes it will hurt our marraige. I can't seem to over come those thought.

BLUBRO: Yes! A yummy treat it was! I love eating her pussy and often am curious what a full blown cream pie would be like.

Another pic.

As time goes on the desire to be cucked grows stronger. I have come to understand that I am not a good lover and she has been doing without. I don't want her to do without. I told her the last time we had sex that I wanted her to cheat on me. Please give me any feed back and especially tell me what you think of the pic.

Attachments

• P1020026.jpg
    P1020026.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 463
She Deserves It

Not Quite; Man you have the right idea she neds some fine fucking. Just the right amount of liquor the right situation the right man and she will fuck. You have got to reassure her you want this and that she would be doing it for you. If she truly loves you then she will do it for( YOU ). Then when she sees that you really are into it she will have the time of her life. SHE MUST TRUST YOU FULLY AND BELIEVE YOU TOTALLY. Love her and guide her and the panties will come off. Godd Luck Both of You, and ENJOY. :D:p:p:D okdeacon

Get her off....

Well, I would recommend flirting online... that will get her used to the idea alright - and give you some sight to see! If you like, we can talk on IM (panos_yogi@yahoo.com) or MSN (panos_yogi@hotmail.com)....
XXXXX
Panos

Last edited by a moderator:
Another pic.

Thanks for all the responses guys. Any other imput would be great! Anyone in the NY, CT, MA area want to give a shot at seducing her?

Attachments

• P1020052a.jpg
    P1020052a.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 407
I may have done it.

Okay guys, help me out here. I hooked my wife up on-line and by phone with a guy that is just dying to fuck her. He seems like a nice guy. My wife and him have talked a few times and it seems like my fantasy will soon be a reality. Where I need help -- please give me some advice on lkeeping my insecurities and what arises from that, my jealousy in check. I know my wife loves me and we have an awsome relationship. If I can figure the jealousy part out, this will be the expierence of a lifetime. What do you guys think?

You need to be there.

NotQuiteCucked said:
Okay guys, help me out here. I hooked my wife up on-line and by phone with a guy that is just dying to fuck her. He seems like a nice guy. My wife and him have talked a few times and it seems like my fantasy will soon be a reality. Where I need help -- please give me some advice on lkeeping my insecurities and what arises from that, my jealousy in check. I know my wife loves me and we have an awsome relationship. If I can figure the jealousy part out, this will be the expierence of a lifetime. What do you guys think?

I've been there and I've been not there. If you want her to fuck some guy to enhance your wife's and your sex life, you need to be there. If you want to risk her finding someone else, falling in love and divorcing you, wait at home for her to get back.

Users who are viewing this thread