Story For Slut Wife Olga

• Thread starterpizzaolga
  • Start date
"Oh,I see that you are confused as to what to do,Gary. Well,it is simple go back in the bedroom,lie down on the bed,and wait for me to fuck you.' Dave speak in a voice that was filled with disgust.

Gary walked down the hallway with his head hung low since he was about to be fucked. This was the worst day of his life. He went from being a man to be a fag. The word burned a hole in his brain. In Gary's mind any man that took a dick was a fag. Gary saw Cindy lying in the bed. Gary jumped on the bed and just laid there. There was no reason for him to assume a position he was sure that Dave was going to direct him to the position that would lead to his humiliation.

Reactions: pizzaolga
very hot,if any friend likes to chat , skype live: pizza_olga

Last edited:
Yes,Olga pussy is dripping wet and she would love to be taken to bed and fucked. Fucked hard. Since Olga loves cock so much she could be fucked wherever there is room for her to take that hard cock deep in her white married slut pussy.

Dave waited a moment before he followed Gary. He allowed what was about to happen to sink into Gary's psyche. The psychological torment was harder to stomach than the physical act. Physical scars heal quicker than mental ones. What was about to happen was going to be so exciting. Dave's cock was rock hard.

Dave stood in the doorway and stroked his cock. He walked towards the bed and looking at Gary told him to take one of the pillow and with him lying on his back to place the pillow under his hips. Gary did not utter a word as he did what he was told to do. Cindy wondering what was about to happen moved off the bed and towards Dave.

"If I may ask,Dave,what are you going to do to Gary?' Cindy asked with a tone filled with curiosity.

"You ask,Cindy,what I am going to do to Gary. Oh,I am going to turn him into an anal slut just like you." Dave answered as he continued to stroke his cock.

Gary was now on his back with his legs bent at the knees looking like a woman about to be fucked. Dave climbed on the bed and spit into his hand. He rubbed the spit onto his cock and then he spit again this time rubbing the spit on Gary's asshole.

Dave moved forward and put the head of his cock against Gary's asshole and start to push.

Dave noticed the look of pain on Gary's face. The look of pain only made Dave's cock harder and his desire to fuck Gary more intense. Gary closed his eyes tightly as Dave moved his cock into his ass. He felt like he was being torn in two. The pain was extreme. He wanted to plead to Dave to stop,but he felt that if he did Dave would only treat him rougher.

Dave watched his cock slowly going in deep to Gary's ass his ass was tight and he could see the pained expression on Gary's face. Finally,Dave had the length of his whole cock in Gary's ass.

"You know,Gary,if you beg me to fuck you the pain of my cock stretching your ass would not hurt so bad." Dave said with a touch of sarcasm .

Gary looked at Dave and thought that his man must be a nut with a sadist streak. He had to be kidding

"It is ok you do not have to beg me to fuck you since my cock is already balls deep in your ass." Dave said to Gary as he moved his hips backwards withdrawing most of his cock leaving on the tip in Gary's ass.

Dave slowly push his cock back into Gary's ass. Oh,how he just wanted to ram his cock deep in Gary's ass and hear him cry like the little bitch that he truly was. Instead of just fucking Gary hard Dave was going to take his time and in time Gary will just love being fucked in his ass.

Dave withdrew his cock very slowly and then push it back was the same speed. Cindy was lying ohn the bed watching Dave fuck Gary. It was so hot to see Gary getting fucked. Dave was just taking his time fucking Gary.

Dave decided that when he was balls deep in Gary's ass he would pause and tell Gary to breathe deeply and enjoy the feel of his ass being filled with and being stretched by his cock. Dave tone was slow and gentle. As Dave talked to Gary,Gary started to relax and not resist taking a dick in his ass.

Dave continued to fuck Gary's ass slowly and as he did he continued to speak to Gary in a calm relaxed voice telling him much he loved being fucked. Gary did find that being fuck was not a good thing but by accepting his fate it was easier for he knew that Dave would be busting a nut in his ass soon.

Cindy was turned on by what she was watching.

Dave told Cindy that she needed to come over and stoke Gary's cock while he was being fucked.

Cindy put her hand on Gary's cock and started to stroke it. Gary closed his eyes and concentrated on the feel of Cindy's hand on his cock. The shift in concentration made the cock in his ass slightly more enjoyable. It was still painful but not as much.

Gary could feel his cock being hard. Cindy hand was working magic. Dave could see the change in Gary's face as his cock was get hard. With Cindy stroking his cock,Dave started to fuck Gary harder and faster,but not so hard and fast that Gary would have to shift his attention to the cock in his ass. There was a method to Dave's madness. It was simple you get a person to link pleasure and pain together. Even though it hurts there is pleasure associated to it.

Cindy continue to stroke Gary's cock while he was getting fucked. Watching Dave fuck Gary was so hot. Cindy needed so relief. She took her other hand and placed it between her legs. She rubbed her pussy hwhile stroking Gary. Dave could feel the pressure building in his nhuts. He was going to fill Gary's ass with his cum.

Dave thought about making Gary beg him to fill his ass with cum but decided that he would just continue to fuck him until he busted a nut. This was only the beginning with Gary. Dave was going to make Gary love cock as much as Cindy. Nothing like having two whores to satisfy your needs. Dave took his hand and placed them behind Gary's knees and push them forward. This small action helped create a better angle for Dave to drive his cock deeper into Gary's ass.

As Dave pounded Gary's ass both his pleasure and anger were increasing. He was going to fuck Gary so hard that he wanted to see Gary cry. The slight pleasure that he was getting from Cindy stroking his cock had suddenly been replaced by a searing pain in his ass. Gary felt like he was being torn in half. The pain in his ass was increasing with each thrust. Dave was destroying his ass. Gary was sure that once Dave was through that he would not be able to sit for a week and take a dump with hurting.

Dave continued to fuck Gary hard. "Come on fag tell me how much you love my cock in your ass." Dave said to Gary. Gary was now scared. This man with his cock deep in his ass was not acting like a rationally sane man. Dave slapped Gary in the face. "I'm waiting fag. Tell me what I want to hear or I will beat the shit out of you and fuck you at the same time"

Gary was frightened out of his mind he needed this to come to an end and now. He was going to give Dave wanted he wanted and asked for. Gary biting his lips and with tears running down his cheeks due to the intense ass fucking he was receiving looked up at Dave and let the words come out of his mouth.

"Yes,I am a cock loving fag. I want you to cum in my ass and make me a cock loving queer. I want to be your's. I will be always want your cum in my ass. Own me.' Gary said in a pained voice.

As the words fall from Gary's lips Dave could feel his balls tighten and he was going to cum. He pushed his cock deep in Gary's ass and came. Dave could feel like cock spurt his cock deep in Gary's ass.

Gary would feel Dave cum in his ass and was glad that it wall all over. Dave moved backwards withdrawing his cock. As he did so Gary could feel some of Dave's cum leaking out of his ass and running down his ass crack pooling on the sheet beneath him.

Cindy continued to rub her clit until she let out a low moan and experienced her own orgasm. What she had just witnessed was hot. Very hot. She would have to speak to Dave and ask he was going to fuck Gary again. Maybe,the next thing he could fuck both of them in the ass. Oh,that would be so hot. Maybe,she should buy a strap on dildo and she could fuck Gary when Dave was not around. Cindy's head start to spin contemplating the possibilities of it all.