• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

subhub174014's Just Out and About (IR couples 10)

5 (1).jpg5 (2).jpg5 (3).jpg5 (4).jpg5 (5).jpg5 (6).jpg6 (1).jpg6 (1).png6 (2).jpg6 (2).png6 (3).jpg6 (3).png

thank you MyWifeWntsaBlkM
thanks tcfranklin

well looks like I fucked up somehow...…..certainly not a first....but somehow I have 2 couples #9 threads......so will just make this one....the current #9!

and to top it off....about to fuck up and post another load of pics...…..when it is kissing pics day today

damn....brain fart...posted 3 lines of kissing pics....catch the mistake...and screw up and delete 4 lines of pics....coffee about done...maybe I will wait!

thank you MyWifeWntsaBlkM
thanks tcfranklin

been saying for a year now was about done posting ….going to quit...….and yet here I am still posting......had to make a special effort to reload this folder....for some reason it was lower than the others

funny...last pic above has the old napkin nights emblem...site was based in Las Vegas...but had sights in several other cities......can't tell you how many pics I got from that site...….and they were good pics....to bad...there were a lot of those sites around...I used to have over 10 in my favorites

Users who are viewing this thread

Back