• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

subhub's Sat night party pics

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
1.jpg1a.jpg1z (2).jpg1z (3).jpg1z (4).jpg1z (5).jpg2 (1).jpg2 (2).jpg2 (3).jpg2 (4).jpg2 (5).jpg2 (6).jpg

Reactions: MyWifeWntsaBlkM
damn I love the tits in this first pic

9 (1).jpg9 (2).jpg9 (3).jpg9 (4).jpg9 (5).jpg9 (6).jpg10 (1).jpg10 (1).png10 (2).jpg10 (3).jpg10 (4).jpg10 (5).jpg

Reactions: MyWifeWntsaBlkM
tcfranklin said:
forgot.....we went to Jamaica several times.....and my wife once asked about any good "local" bars.....it was about a 20 minute taxi ride away from Montego Bay.....easy to see it was a local joint...out in the middle of nowhere...right on the beach.....we went in...…..and some of these pics are pretty tame compared to what was going on....I was just one of a few white husbands there.....I was rubber necking so bad.....a lot of white wives and white women there with locals.....some in swim suits...and some in less....I have never seen anything like it.....never forget....one good looking blonde in some kind of knit thing.....the gaps in the knit were easily enough to let her nipples out.....and she had some nice tits ......anyway the white gals do not even look at the white guys....never gave us a second thought....it was so hot....

anyway just thought I would throw out some more of these pics...midweek

subhub174014 said:
forgot.....we went to Jamaica several times.....and my wife once asked about any good "local" bars.....it was about a 20 minute taxi ride away from Montego Bay.....easy to see it was a local joint...out in the middle of nowhere...right on the beach.....we went in...…..and some of these pics are pretty tame compared to what was going on....I was just one of a few white husbands there.....I was rubber necking so bad.....a lot of white wives and white women there with locals.....some in swim suits...and some in less....I have never seen anything like it.....never forget....one good looking blonde in some kind of knit thing.....the gaps in the knit were easily enough to let her nipples out.....and she had some nice tits ......anyway the white gals do not even look at the white guys....never gave us a second thought....it was so hot....

anyway just thought I would throw out some more of these pics...midweek
And how about the wife? Did she enjoyed it?

Users who are viewing this thread