• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

submissive uk wife...for your kinky fun

• Thread starteruksub30scpl
  • Start date

uksub30scpl

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 4, 2009
Hi, we're a married submissive couple from the uk, we'd like to see if there are any black guys on here who'd enjoy having her submit to them, or to them and their friends (and lisa is bi too, so fems welcome). Please let us know how you would humiliate and use her...we're for real and hope one day with the right person/people to make it a reality.

lisa & paul

Attachments

• C1.jpg
    C1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 858
  • Col5a.jpg
    Col5a.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 909
No takers? Can't i even give myself away???

C'mon all you Big Dominant Black guys out there, a nice compliant young wifey for your fun and amusement...don't be shy!

Last edited by a moderator:
She's lucky she's thousands of miles away. There's no way I'd let her sit there, with her legs cocked wide open like a *****, and not slide my black dick in her.

SrBilong said:
She's lucky she's thousands of miles away. There's no way I'd let her sit there, with her legs cocked wide open like a *****, and not slide my black dick in her.
We both think that she's UNlucky to be thousands of miles away, SrBilong, as she needs that big black cock...do you ever come over to the uk?

uk dom here and i would be happy to oblige...

Users who are viewing this thread