• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Superior Black men eating pussy

• Thread startercumlikker
  • Start date

cumlikker

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 5, 2010
I realize that a Black God can do whatever he wants to a white wife, sexually. A white wife's purpose should be to pleasure superior Blacks. However, when I see a Black God eating a white wife's pussy, I always think, "What are you doing?!"
My opinion is that the only person who should be required to lick that Black Owned Cum Dump is the white man...and it should be AFTER she is bred.
Any thoughts?

*sigh*, how many times.......:blahblah:

Superior ? No, I am not aware of anyone being "superior" to me, or anyone else - black, white, pink or green
Gods ? Certainly not

People aren't going to like this. The "Blacks are superior" fantasy or anything similar is frowned upon.
Especially since alot of people don't understand that it's just a "fantasy"

SrBilong said:
Especially since alot of people don't understand that it's just a "fantasy"

Considering most of the people on here are extremely uneducated, it's no surprise that most of them would believe the myths being enforced on this site.

There is also the large portion who consist of trolls. I especially feel bad for these people because it just shows how boring their lives must be.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure he was stroking off when he wrote this. lol so much for true equality

Vagination said:
Considering most of the people on here are extremely uneducated

I'd be interested to see where this "belief" came from.

I think you'd be shocked how many so called "well educated" people are on here. A short trip around some of the threads will provide some quite in depth discussions. Of course, plenty of idiots and macho bullshit also appears but such is life.

Users who are viewing this thread