• Thread starterkmbe
  • Start date

kmbe

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Mar 22, 2015
UK
Who else jumps when their teamviewer box jumps onto the screen? Especially when you haven't handed out your password!

I sit staring and wondering if someone is going to guess and access before I can sterilise my computer, closing email and YIM....

hey want set a pass?

Errr no

Can you imagine someone being able to access your computer any time you are using it? Perhaps while you are skyping your wife, or emailing her.... Just for someone to access your YIM or similar and send all your contacts naked pics of your wife!!

A permanent password is way to risky

Are you allowing access???

I have a permanent password

dbdan13 said:
I have a permanent password

What has been the most inconvenient time when someone has teamviewered you?

kmbe said:
What has been the most inconvenient time when someone has teamviewered you?

You should set up a permanent pass and find out.

Again it happens, I go away from my computer for 10 mins and come back to see the TV box.... I have no idea if someone accessed of was just testing to see if I was online...

It is always a thrill to see the teamviewer "box" open unexpectedly.

Then the quick scramble to close and hide anything I don't want to share!

The worst submission I have had is having to watch as my wifes pics were posted on a web profile I have.......... (and being un able to delete them)

Reactions: joost
I have a permanent password, but don't always have tv running.

Kaldra said:
You should set up a permanent pass and find out.
ive been tempted so many times to allow that.

661 005 020

Last edited:
369 359 202

Mwmcuck said:
I would love someone setting up a permanent password on mine!!!

I've been wanting same thing but have only tempted myself to take the plunge and let somebody set one. Each time I think about it....man, I want to.

DO NOT allow a permanent password to be set up! It is difficult to change and most inconvenient. One guy set up a perm pw on my TV and also changed the settings so TV could not be closed. It was a horrible experience, I could be doing anything and he would appear. Trust me, DO NOT do it

Reactions: WisHotWife
369 359 202

Permanent password, not always on

404 870 960

Mwmcuck said:
I would love someone setting up a permanent password on mine!!!

I too have been wanting to. Know it is scary, so have stopped myself from having it happen, but so many times I wish somebody would. Watching them set one and lock me out from making changes....WOW. Then seeing them post online that they did and for people to private message them for the password.

kmbe said:
Who else jumps when their teamviewer box jumps onto the screen? Especially when you haven't handed out your password!

I sit staring and wondering if someone is going to guess and access before I can sterilise my computer, closing email and YIM....

That's why I only use join.me