Surprising text message

wsh said:
What an anaconda! I think she couldn't take that.
My african girlfriend was used to black cocks and told me that mine is small in comparison. My asian girlfirend like white cocks since they are a bit bigger than the asian chop sticks. But that thing on your profile photo would ruin her little tight pussy.
You should let her speak for herself. Have you ever tried sharing her with BBC before?

Reactions: WhiteMarried
I am not sure whether I am a cuckold, but if then because my last girls made me one. I did not choose this path and never had control about it. They usually told me afterwards that they fucked somebody. I never had a word to say on if or who they fuck.

Reactions: WhiteMarried
what a body! I don't blame her/them. I would pick her up and fuck her too.

Reactions: hikawade and WhiteMarried
I don' know what's wrong with me. It slowly seems to become a rule that I always find hot girlfriends but sooner or later they fuck other guys and I am only left with the choice of leaving them or accepting it.

• Love
Reactions: throwback and WhiteMarried
wsh said:
This is my girl:
My girl.JPG
She is a good girl, but last decemer she made me crazy with two text messages.

Her text message BEFORE:

"Dob't worry babe, we are just sitting in the common room, drinking tea, chatting and watching a movie"

Her text message AFTER:

"I GOT FUCKED !!!"

I got fucked!.jpg
Well done and looks like a worthy sexual partner she had with that load .

wsh said:
I don' know what's wrong with me. It slowly seems to become a rule that I always find hot girlfriends but sooner or later they fuck other guys and I am only left with the choice of leaving them or accepting it.
Nothing wrong with you

• Love
Reactions: throwback
wsh said:
This is my girl:
My girl.JPG
She is a good girl, but last decemer she made me crazy with two text messages.

Her text message BEFORE:

"Dob't worry babe, we are just sitting in the common room, drinking tea, chatting and watching a movie"

Her text message AFTER:

"I GOT FUCKED !!!"

Well done that slut! An excellent choice, well fucked by looks of that big load or was it more than one?

Reactions: hikawade and WhiteMarried