• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Survey about the Interracial Revolution

• Thread starterLadybird
  • Start date

Ladybird

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 14, 2009
Hi,

I'm new here, and I'm delighted to discover this wonderful forum. At last, I found a community where I can talk about my taste for black men without "moral" issue... it's good to be here !

I'm very curious about the evolution of the IR question, especially about the growing acceptance of the sexual magic between black males and white females (sometimes wives). I'm always amazed by this phenomena : 50 years ago, it was a shame and a crime, and now it's becoming a source of joy and happiness. That's why I made a survey about it. It deals mainly with fantasy and psychology.

I you are interested in it, you can answer here :
Interracial Survey

I read the message of a student who did the same, I used it as a model (I'm not a native english speacker).

Thanks for your answers !

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to answer it but I couldn't get through it without laughing my ass off.

I read it and it's not a survey at all. In court it would be called leading the witness. Bin it off for your own sake

Hey

look PM!

If you don't want to participate, ok, but don't try to patronize me, you're not at the right place for this, boys.

Survey Reply

I started it thinking it was serious. What a fucking joke. Insulting.

I thought it was fun. It's no different than what many of you post on these forums.

I've seen this shit somewhere before. Laughable.

I think you guys are going overboard....its not that bad...i've seen surveys like it before.

_Mark_ said:
I read it and it's not a survey at all. In court it would be called leading the witness. Bin it off for your own sake

,,,,,,easy bro, its a personal fantasy survey, thats all, we can all do one. Keep jamming Mark.

Ludicrous

What a joke! Most of the sentences were incomplete and made no sense. I've seen better writing by 10 year old children.

I cant speak for everyone but for me the problem with the survey is that is asks the same old mundane questions. This is America (at least where I am). Who cares?

Its just like dope???? what the heck is that supposed to mean? Great so now IR sexing is being equated to drug use.

And, no one is buying the superiority crap on either side!

I never made it to the third question....

Ok, my English is bad... let's do it in my native tongue then. My 1O years old brain can't do it anymore :

Je suis surprise par toutes ces réactions absurdes, moi qui croyais avoir trouvé un endroit tranquille où exposer mes fantasmes.... extrêmes, quel mot horrible ! Car, attendez, je crois avoir bien lu l'intitulé "IR extreme", non ? Je n'ai pas de problème de vision, il me semble. Pourtant on me reproche d'aborder ce type de fantasmes. Donc, je pense sincèrement que tous ceux qui s'agacent des questions que je pose, collant avec ce sujet, sont vraiment des crétins de la pire espèce.
Cela vous agace, mais que faites-vous ici ???
Si ce forum vous choque, allez voir ailleurs !

Mon objectif, c'est de voir quelle est l'attitude qu'ont les participants de ce forum face à ces fantasmes-là (encore une fois, si j'ai choisi de placer mo questionnaire dans "IR extrem", ce n'est pas rien).

Toujours est-il, merci à ceux qui ont participé (plus de 50 personnes, c'est gentil à vous).

Mea culpa, j'ai pêché, j'ai cru avoir affaire à des gens mûrs et capables de faire la part des choses. Grossière erreur.

Now, you can use an automatic translator, it's better than me.

Bye (and good ridance).

C'est merde.

lewis said:
,,,,,,easy bro, its a personal fantasy survey, thats all, we can all do one. Keep jamming Mark.

Forget the context, it's badly put together, whatever the subject or product it's asking you about. Damn my marketing studies!

Ladybird said:
Hi,

I'm new here, and I'm delighted to discover this wonderful forum. At last, I found a community where I can talk about my taste for black men without "moral" issue... it's good to be here !

I'm very curious about the evolution of the IR question, especially about the growing acceptance of the sexual magic between black males and white females (sometimes wives). I'm always amazed by this phenomena : 50 years ago, it was a shame and a crime, and now it's becoming a source of joy and happiness. That's why I made a survey about it. It deals mainly with fantasy and psychology.

I you are interested in it, you can answer here :
Interracial Survey

I read the message of a student who did the same, I used it as a model (I'm not a native english speacker).

Thanks for your answers !

It was a simple survey but I liked it.

Ladybird said:
Ok, my English is bad... let's do it in my native tongue then. My 1O years old brain can't do it anymore :

Je suis surprise par toutes ces réactions absurdes, moi qui croyais avoir trouvé un endroit tranquille où exposer mes fantasmes.... extrêmes, quel mot horrible ! Car, attendez, je crois avoir bien lu l'intitulé "IR extreme", non ? Je n'ai pas de problème de vision, il me semble. Pourtant on me reproche d'aborder ce type de fantasmes. Donc, je pense sincèrement que tous ceux qui s'agacent des questions que je pose, collant avec ce sujet, sont vraiment des crétins de la pire espèce.

Mon objectif, c'est de voir quelle est l'attitude qu'ont les participants de ce forum face à ces fantasmes-là (encore une fois, si j'ai choisi de placer mo questionnaire dans "IR extrem", ce n'est pas rien).

Toujours est-il, merci à ceux qui ont participé (plus de 50 personnes, c'est gentil à vous).

Mea culpa, j'ai pêché, j'ai cru avoir affaire à des gens mûrs et capables de faire la part des choses. Grossière erreur.

Bye (and good ridance).

Ladybird,
Sweetie, you gotta develop a thicker skin if you are gonna last around here. We all come here to fulfill some aspect of the IR fantasy. We all have different ideas of what that looks like. The comments you receive will vary the entire spectrum. Take the good with the bad. Some of us do realize that not everyone in the room has English as their native language.

Ladybird said:

Bye (and good ridance).

Translated....

I am surprised by all these absurd reactions. I believed I had found a place quiet where I could ****** my fantasies. Extreme...what a horrible word! Because, wait, have I read the heading " IR extreme", or not? I do not have a problem of vision, it seems to me. However I am reproached; to approach this type of fantasy. Therefore, I think sincerely that all those which were aggravated by the questions I asked, sticking with this subject, are really cretins of the worst species. That aggravates you, but what makes you come here??? If this forum shocks you, will see elsewhere! My objective, is to see what is people's attitude; the participants of this forum vis-a-vis these fantasies (once again I have chose to place my questionnaire in " IR extreme" and this is nothing). Always it is, thank you those who took part (more than 50 people, I thank you). I fished, and believed I was dealing with people ripe and able to the share things. Major error.

French definitely isn't my first language.

thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread