• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

swf looking to experiment

• Thread starterblueisxstar
  • Start date
Hmmmmm...

Okay, first off, the pics LOOK nice, okay? But something just doesn't 'feel' right. Maybe I'm a cynic - so just shoot me. But there's something of an erratic (NOT 'erotic') nature about this.

Obviously the lady has nothing to prove to ME - whoever is enjoying here is who's important BUT, since there's an obvious effort to display herself and to suggest she is for real to the folks here...and since a digital camera is now available...why not just a simple photo (revealing would be nice) with a time/date stamp OR even a newspaper headline OR, to be even cheaper, a piece of paper with the day's DATE written on it PLAINLY seen. It would certainly eliminate the credibility factor and or underscore the GULLABILITY factor. IMHO

This girl is soooooooo fake fellas all her pics are ripped from the net it's so obvious cant believe some of u are mailing her/him wateva the fuck it is!!!

Sounds great enjoy your first black experience i would love ot know if you travel to new york would love to get a shoot at that nice tight pussy you can contact me at parot24@yahoo.com

Sweet body and face! I am an airline pilot and would love to hook up sometime. Let me know how the first time goes, and what your schedule is like. hedonist41@hotmail.com

Sorry fellas, do not fall for this one,FAKE! I have seen it many times before, even the same complete paragraphs!

you sexy bitch you need an old black cock to streach you tight young cunt out once you had my big black babymaker up your tummy your nice slim waist line soon go tight in your panties as you swell up full of black baby

Users who are viewing this thread