• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

swf looking to experiment

• Thread starterblueisxstar
  • Start date
She has not had any yet????????? She is a tease. lol

Just spent my last 3 days in Philedelphia. I met up with a black man I met on this site who wishes to remain anonomys. Dont worry hun I wont tell. Very well hung I must say a little over 9". It felt great he stretched my pussy more than it has ever been stretched. I came on his big cock instantly. I have a complaint though guys if you are interested in being my next trip please make sure you have the stamina as well as the size. Though his cock was very nice indeed he lasted for about 5 minutes the first time and a little over ten minutes the second time. Although I am very good at giving head and this is why he said he came so fast. I am used to having sex for at least 45 minutes with my ex boyfriend. He didnt have the size but the stamina was great. I only came twice just because of his size but I would have loved to been fucked better harder and longer. I Met up with him saturday at five PM and I was out sightseeing in philedelphia around 7:30 pm. I was hoping to be fucked all weekend but I think this particular stud might have a wife at home( He made me leave the motel). Oh well I hope he can please her more than he pleased me. PLEASE IF YOU CANT GIVE ME A GOOD TIME DONT WASTE MY TIME sorry if that sounds like Im being a bitch but I just know what I want. Blueisxstar3592@yahoo is the email if your interested boys. loves ya Sandy

pics

He sent these to me today. Nice looking I must say.

Attachments

• my_first_2.jpg
    my_first_2.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 1,134
more pics

I cut out the ones that made me look fat

Attachments

• my_first_5.jpg
    my_first_5.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 5,887
more pics

I didnt know I was that wett.

Attachments

• my_first_6.jpg
    my_first_6.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 5,773
more pics

this must have been when I was cumming. Jesus Im dripping wet

Attachments

• my_first_7.jpg
    my_first_7.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 5,824
1 more

yummy

Attachments

• my_first.jpg
    my_first.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 800
back in philly?

If you're ever back in philly again, i know some big studs for you. I'm white, but looking for a hot girl like u to cuckold me.

Sandy, your a doll. Nothing would make you look fat. Your first pictures shows that. Please keep sharing and teasing me. I have the lasting, not the size. I know what you mean and your not a bitch. My g/f sometimes says I last too long. 8)

9 inches in Chicago

Check your yahoo account, you got mail sexy. Those pics are hot!

You know who!

well then you will be happy to hear I am in the process of looking for my next man. I plan on researching this one a little better and I am hoping that it will also be a nice place I have never been. This rocks I get to travel and get laid. Im a very happy girl...... :twisted:

ever travel to austin texas baby - u will want to see whats waiting for u here almost 13 inches of true pussy stretching blk cock . sendme a message and your email i will send u several pictures of my self and big joe ! u r one fine piece that i will stretch deep and wide baby we can also exchange phone numbers to make the connection your cal

ever get to Sacramento. MBM, 47, 9 inches,5'10",200lbs.

Just got back from a 3 week trip to Pensacola FL. I went and bought a new digi camera so the pics will be here as soon as I can figure this thing out. I hate technology. Let me tell you FL is full of hot black men. I was able to find 2 well hung men while I was there. I fucked one of them about 40 times in a week. He was hot but his cock was not as big as I thought it would be. The other was like a horse. He was not that cute though. His cock was at least 10" and fat. OMG i thought my two holes were gonna become one. I will send pics and stories soon. Love yall. BYE

I am a 6'3" black male with a big cock and I have stamina. I would like to talk if you are interested and show you what your holes are for ;)

Hope to see the pictures soon baby.

hello

still seeking hung black men looking to head west maybe california. Maybe permanently. a couple of pics i thought i would share. love yall.

Attachments

• dallas_2.jpg
    dallas_2.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 1,441
hello

Ill make ya cum !!!!!!! My e-mail is blueisxstar3592@yahoo

i think u are fake

Users who are viewing this thread